or Connect

Posts by xylin6

Beat Happening/Screaming Trees EP 1988                                         Olivia Tremor Control 'Music From The Unrealized Film Script, Dusk At Cubist Castle' 1996
Pantha Du Prince - The Triad (2016) Pantha Du Prince - Black Noise (2010)
a bit of variety this morning,,,  
U.S. Maple 'Acre Thrills' (2001) + 'Sang Phat Editor' (1997) Deerhoof 'Reveille' (2002) + 'Apple O' (2003)
 Thank you both for the feedback,makes total sense,also Raketen thanks for your input on the Cowon Plenue D player in your earlier response,I have always wanted to hear some of the Cowon DAPs as i've read and heard from friends and Head Fi users alike that their sound quality is right up there or at least very close to Sony. as for battery life in general the A17 is the first Walkman i've owned where Sony's estimated playback time actually comes near matching what you get...
okay this may sound like a dumb question but i'm going to ask anyway,how do you know your battery only has %50 life left? will it not charge above a certain amount of bars or is there some software you can use to determine the total amount of battery life left in the Li-on battery? if so that would be awesome love to know what percentage of my F807's battery is left after three years (it can still charge to 100% but crashes if i use the buttons to search too much,plays...
Dimitri From Paris +  Fantastic Plastic Machine         jazz meets lounge meets electronica meets italo disco circa 1997
ouch...one other suggestion is i would watch the used/for sale forums here.i've found some really great deals here (i.e. recently purchased a Sony F887 Walkman in mint/like new condition for $200 U.S. and purchased a pair of Fidelio X2 for $225 also in mint/like new condition six months back).i just always make sure the seller has a good reputation and use Paypal (as a purchase not a gift unless you REALLY trust the seller,personally i'd rather pay a few extra dollars for...
the microsoft store sells them for $399 it seems you can get them for far less from Amazon ($303 for brown $316 for black) no stand but free shipping at least and the white pair are even less (depending on your color preferences) https://www.amazon.com/Master-Dynamic-MH40-Over-Headphone/dp/B00MWDGW28   Edit: ah just noticed your in Canada that may change things,I am in the U.S. so i was going by pricing here.not sure what they go for on Canadian Amazon but its worth...