Posts by shakur1996

Guys, if i want more powerful and more deep bass and more clarity, spciousness/air, which cable should I get - pure silver or silver with gold. Can anyone please elaborate on Twag V2 Gold (I'm not sure whether this is exactly the name)?Maybe hybrid (which is more popular) will be best?
Silver won't make them more light on bass?
Guys, what about Forza Audio Works cables? Is it a good match for Harmony?
Custom Art reshelled 5ways. I don't think that my modded ipod with my amp has bass roll-off because on my previous CIEMs I had a very good amount of subbass rumble and with 5ways I hear the rumble on this other track which was posted few pages ago ie this Dark Knight soundtrack with subbass starting at 2:06.
Although I don't have H8Pro yet so I'm not able to compare 5ways to any other TOTL CIEM, I agree that 5ways has superb vocals.
Why? Although one should not write a review after just 2 hours of listening. But, in my view, after around 50 hours of listening once can have firm impressions as to the sound of a given CIEM (I don't believe in BAs burn-in).
Joe, I'm listening this track on my modded ipod with my DIY amp; my amp is capable of recreating deep bass andit has a little increase in subbass. I'm listening on typical loudness level. There is nothing special in this track in terms of subbass quantity. But after your explanation I know that I shouldn't be looking for quantity but for quality. I will report back my impressions later today. I should be getting dx90 at the beginning of next week. So I will test this...
Did anyone had similar problem to tupac's as described here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/549298/review-spiral-ear-se-5-way-reference-a-new-level-of-resolution-review-posted-5-15-12/1995#post_10885455
Exactly the first subbass notes starts at 2:06 and they are very deep.On the oher hand I have a hard time in finding "special traits" for testing bass in this Billy Idol song posted by AJ (I actually don't find any deep, subbass rumble at the beginning of song i.e. first 10-15 secs.).
Did anyone had similar problem to tupac's as described here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/549298/review-spiral-ear-se-5-way-reference-a-new-level-of-resolution-review-posted-5-15-12/1995#post_10885455