Posts by Dean Seislove

Just to join in the chorus of praise for Warren and Ethan, Huzzahs! I learn so much and meet so many cool people at these meets that I'm really grateful for the tremendous amount of work that everybody puts in to stage these events. Each time I go, I hear something new to desire. This time: A pair of vintage Stax headphones and the Woo Audio GES. Not the latest thing, but definitely a  sound that I could live with for a long time. Thanks again, everybody. The only thing...
Frank's amps are always wonderful to hear, and I personally really the look. As far as "best," well, I can never say what I liked the most at these events. I want everything! A system for every corner of the house, the car, work, sitting on the porch...you get the idea...
Total bummer! I was waiting for someone to fill out the survey, then I wandered off, thinking that I'd be back later. I made many rounds, and listened to practically everything several times, but never remembered to come back to it. Foolish me! I'll just have to wait until it's in production, I guess. 
Cool! I really liked what I heard from brilliant zen at the last meet.
I would like a Decotint White,  L, please. 
Really sorry to hear about Jason's dad. Jason's a class act, and the company's many merits speaks to his ethos and expertise.
Me, too, on both sentiments. The design may be legacy, but the designer is infinitely greater. 
So sad to hear about this. My condolences to all his friends and family.
Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow, and the headphones should sound killer with his Benchmark DAC. Right on, Russ! Thanks, also, to everyone who organized The Headphonium. I'm sure it was a royal PITA at times, but it definitely was a high point of the show, both for the show and for audio, in general. 
Ditto on the Mad Dog/Auralic kudos. Had a rough time in the WooAudio room. I was having trouble getting the track to play, only to have it blast my eardrums out, Fred Flintstone style, when it finally played. I didn't turn the volume knob all the way down before putting on the headphones. Rookie mistake! It sounded pretty wonderful when I set the volume right, though. Great amps, and, man, don't worry about running out of dB's anytime soon...