or Connect

Posts by starblue

Thanks mate. Did you like it ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bump. Any comments on above ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]No problem mate, glad my post helped!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi guys,   I am looking for a short (well lets say 10 cmd or less) optical cable for output from my AK120 to my Sony PHA-3 (Toslink) and Pioneer XPA-700 (stereo pin style optical in). The small optical cable I have been able to find is a meter long although there are tons or 10 cmd or less analog cables. Wonder what you guys use for such case!   Cheers SB
Phlegm, I think I know what you mean, I have similar problem with my ears...! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate the companies conspiring against my otherwise peaceful marriage. Subb'd Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phlegem, it's absolutely rubbish to compare audio equipment based on paper specs but just in case you haven't notice, the M8 can handle max 24/192 files, big PHA3 and XPA700 can handle Upto 32/384 and DSD. Also both have balanced outputs. The M8 comes with ®ot of additional bell and whistles, personally I am not a fan of upsampling or enrichment etc but to each its own. I think you should try the XPA without any upsampling tuned on. You may like what you will hear. Sent...
POST 4 - Sonic impressions with Beyerdynamic T5P Ak120 firmware v1.40 optical input in to the amps Tracks - listed as above plus best of holly Cole jazz, best jazz voices collection (later at CD rips) I bought the T5P just 2 weeks back and it has about 25 hours of burn in. I have been using a Denon D5000 at work for last three years and was looking for a substitute toy and bough the T5P. My first listening experience with the T5P was an absolute shock, they sounded like...
Phelgem, definitely try out the XPA-700. It IS warm! 99% of my listening is via tube amps, both headphone and speakers. I find even the Denon PMA series solid state amps which is considered relatively warmer for a solid state, is relatively cooler for me. The XPA-700 is definitely warm by solid state standards approaching closer to tube sound. It can be a good choice for you. I don't have the M8 you mention so unfortunately I can't help with this request..... Sent from...
Mazor, to be quite frank I never looked in to the manual, the unit is quite self explanatory. I will look in to the manual and tomorrow give the amp a try with my colleagues android phone in office. If there are request for specific phone models let me know, will try out if available. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk