or Connect

Posts by ahunatu

MSR7 was down to around 160ish range in black previously with code. I would probably wait and see if it shows up again.  Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro is 126 if you waive shipping with that code YAHOO25 though thats gotta be a record low. https://jet.com/product/beyerdynamic-Custom-One-Pro-Plus-Headphone-with-Accessory-kit-and-remote-micr/8cc45ebf75234edb9e12af892a6ff2e3 MDR7506 at 60...
Creative Aurvana Live! $40 Jet.com with ANDROID15 code. https://jet.com/product/Creative-Aurvana-Live-headphones/495b07ce9b154498bcbd5669e4d3d536   Sony MDR-7506 $64 Jet.com 20NOW code https://jet.com/product/Sony-MDR7506-High-Quality-Large-Diaphragm-Foldable-Monitoring-Headphones/09105a77b2d8498f9be891112acbf42e
Wow, I said wait for 129 and the following day they lowered it to 129.  They have been as low at 99 but this is very very rare.  Pro500MK2 53mm drivers I think they are more DJ style so I assume more bass bloom and more tizz in some higher frequencies. I doubt they are as good sound quality as the M50X overall but may be more fun for dubstep. Theyre smaller on ear earcups so I'm going to say the M50x are more comfortable. I would definitely read up on some more reviews on...
M50X all the way. M40X are a smaller and cheaper driver tuned to sound similar to M50X with more prominent treble. I do think they are overpriced at 169. I'd wait for 129 or less to buy M50x's. They work well for dubstep. 
Sounds like you already have a work headphone(the v6). I would just get a headphone with actual bass response now. Having 2 different ones might be even better because then you can compare what casual listeners hear with what your flat headphones sound like.    I'll second the MT220 suggestion. But it does have more of a bass bloom in comparison to what people consider flat studio headphones. M50X is good one too but that one has a slightly lowered treble and even deeper...
Not sure what he's comparing it to but the sound leakage is similar to most other closed headphones. At safe volumes and even unsafe ones for short periods the sound should be very faint if at all audible. Don't listen to what he did 75% that will surely mess up your hearing. 
In that case Momentum over ear and Amperior are very very different sound signatures. Bass and Mids dominant for the Momentum over ear and V-shaped for the Amperior. Amperior though is closer to the A900X proportionally, but it should be less strident in treble region because of a slightly higher bass level. It's hard to say which you will like with limited information. 
That momentum has some crazy low bass and the Amperior should be a more clean punchy bass. I'm surprised they're this close otherwise -really never looked at the frequency graphs. I did like the treble on the Momentum but I thought the bass was a little too grandiose sometimes. Never heard the Amperior.   Based off the graph I doubt the treble would be too sibilant on the Amperior it seems very balanced with the rest of the frequencies-but still obviously very V-shaped...
No experience with these, but I'm gonna say you probably don't want to use open headphones outside.     Also most of these are going to sound much sharper in the treble region than a gaming headphone. Sennheiser 558 is probably the safest bet(less likely to shock you in the treble region) but again I'd only get it if you're using it at home in quiet environment. 
HD 439 are actually pretty nice headphones but they don't really have anything special about them. They just reproduce good sound with a relatively rolled off treble. It's a safe sound signature that doesn't have any crispness to the highs or substantial weight in the bass.    For your genre's ironically Koss DJ 100's would work very well for both. Very good mids that bring out vocals and all the right instruments. A treble peak in the right region and good rumbling bass...