Posts by TenMoonsNorth

Closed
No more curved designs like the Fiio Q1.   Is the Q3 going to replace the E17K?   Nice to see the Line Out of the Q3 lines up with the Line In of the Fiio A5.
Sold
Sold.
Excellent condition.   Includes paypal fees and shipping in UK. Add £5 for EU shipping.   My Other Listings: Audioquest Nighthawk Beyerdynamic DT 990 250Ω Sennheiser HD 239 Etymotic MC5   ZMF Cowhide earpads Beyerdynamic DT 770 earpads Etymotic P to S adapter
Excellent condition. Comes with all accessories.   Includes paypal fees and cost of shipping in UK. Pay £299 if you pay as gift which includes shipping costs. £315 with paypal fees. Add £10 for EU shipping.   My Other Listings: Audioquest Nighthawk Beyerdynamic DT 990 250Ω Sennheiser HD 239 Etymotic MC5   ZMF Cowhide earpads Beyerdynamic DT 770 earpads Etymotic P to S adapter
Excellent condition.   Includes cost of shipping in UK and paypal fees. Add £5 for EU shipping. This is a great deal considering the cost of new ear pads and how other used HD580/600/650 headphones often have worn out ear pads.   Choose between a HD600 or HD650 cable.
75Ω resistor in series to convert ER4P to ER4S. It is exactly what the P to S adapter that Etymotic includes is.   Free shipping in UK and paypal fees.   My Other Listings: Audioquest Nighthawk Beyerdynamic DT 990 250Ω Sennheiser HD 239 Etymotic MC5   ZMF Cowhide earpads Beyerdynamic DT 770 earpads Etymotic P to S adapter
Near new condition and firm due to little use. They are not yellow with age it is just the yellow lighting of the room.   Includes shipping and paypal fees.   My Other Listings: Audioquest Nighthawk Beyerdynamic DT 990 250Ω Sennheiser HD 239 Etymotic MC5   ZMF Cowhide earpads Beyerdynamic DT 770 earpads Etymotic P to S adapter
Closed