or Connect

Posts by MadMusicJunkie

Sure, the mojo works well.  I think the SoundBlaster E5, although not the cleanest sound, is portable and fun to play with the EQ in its Mac/PC app.  But, I'm not a big connoisseur of dac/amps.  I would be, but I spend all my money on headphones :-P.
I've had mine for about 18 months.  I don't put undo stress on it when winding it up; don't wind it up tightly.  Its also not in the case for very long!  If you plan to be throwing it around and have it banging around with a bunch of things, you're always better off putting it in a Pelikan, IMO; you can't beat those. But I don't think there's anything wrong with the square place as long as youre conscious of where you put it.
Awesome, Ling.  Even though you felt confused, I could read between the lines that it was what your hearts desire really was :-).  If you're like me, I would admire the K3003i for many years; wondering what it would sound like, and wishing that I could actually afford it.  To get to a point where you can make that dream a reality, and then change it because you're not sure if it has the "best" sound, would cause you to never be fully satisfied.Plus, the sound signature you...
I think you'd really like the K3003i out of your original 3. The FLC8S is on par with the K3003, but it's NOT a K3003; not the same feeling of owning them, for sure. But either of those two could be an end game for you.
Ling,  So, here would be my perception; worth a grain of salt: XBA-Z5: Great headphone.  A little more mellow but not dark; the typical Sony sound.  Has a bass emphasis, so they're fun stillK3003i: Great headphone.  Has the filters to tweak sound, and unlike so many others with filters/sound adjusters, the three that AKG give you are actually good sound for whichever you choose.  Great clarity, more than the Z5, IMO.  The bass is great, but by no means overpowering to the...
Crap, yeah, then add that one, too.  But, i still don't see any impressions and, my favorite, comparisons (with hopefully headphone(s) I own/have owned)...
So, it looks like we're leaving out the Custom IEM's?  I can't speak on any of those yet, but I will for the iSine shortly (I hope).  The issue is that there are SO, SO many good phones out there and they all sound different.  However, some others that would be on my personal list.  Universals, in no particular order: K10U (probably not for me, though, as it is too balanced without enough bass to make it exciting for all my beat-heavy music). 1964 Adel...
I'm still waiting on some more comparisons of the DZ7 and second opinions.  I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on these, as a service to others (justifying the expense), but at the same time, I'm very eager to hear about how the iSine 10 is going to sound.  The iSine will be a safer bet, for sure, and I'm positive it will have a much better resale value.  But, if the DZ7's were good enough, then why would I ever sell them?   Is anyone planning on taking a stab at the...
This is quite the old post!  I stumbled across it while doing similar curiousity searches.   They've got a new one EHP-CB100.   Still no reviews out there.  I found this of their CH3000: http://www.phileweb.com/review/article/201506/04/1657_3.html   But, its unfortunately having to be google translated out of Japanese to English, so only every other sentence makes half sense.
 A lot of pages on this thread!  Did anyone ever get these?  Sound impressions?