or Connect

Posts by MadMusicJunkie

So, seeing this threat, while I was trying to look up more info on the Primacy, introduced to me that there is a newer Cardas unit than the 5813; which I've always wanted. Well, I sprung for the A8's and I'm VERY happy that I did.  While I could see some maybe not as impressed as I am, nobody can tell me that these are not good.  I've owned quite a lot (quite a too many) iems, but this one is up there with the very best.  The sound is tight, wonderfully balanced, and...
yes, I just asked whether the Omegas are still available in the Empire Ears forum.  We'll see.  Part of me hopes it isn't so that we can inflate the price of ours and sell them :-).   Has anyone experienced the two-pin holes becoming too loose?  My right earbud seems to come off too easily.  It seems like theres a piece in the earbud that wears out too easily.  Just wondered if anyone else has the same issue.  I guess, I also switch the cables on them maybe every other...
There is a crossover, 3.5mm right angle to 3.5mm straight cable between the Cardas plug and the unit.  I'm getting a 6" one, because that 3" doesn't give me much slack.
I was just thinking that today, why didn't Jack stick with the Onyx Chamber?  Seems like adding that would've created "The Ultimate Headphone," and then everybody in the world could stop their addictions and just buy that one...? I wonder if its the Chamber that gave the Omegas its sort of reverb effect, thus making it sound more lush and not as brightly detailed as this new TOTL...  Also seems to me like he should still be offering the Omega.  But, of course, that only...
Here's the A8's in my aforementioned bluetooth amplifier setup. Very discrete, comfortable, and convenient for on the go!
... Curse you.. I just HAD to ask, didn't I?!
Awesome.Thank you for that!
LOL!  I was thinking of going bigger, but I didn't want to sound like I was asking for anything crazy; as if Jack is heeding whatever I say, right?!
Jamming on my Aune T1 Mk2 and my Legend Omega's right now.  Like so many in this threat, I've owned quite a few TOTL IEMs, and the Legend Omega's are still the best I've ever heard.  I've had these in my ears for hours and hours straight with zero fatigue, and you can get absorbed in the music like nothing else.   With the Empire Ears change and all the new lines, I really need someone to compare the Legend Omega's to them.  I know Moe could for sure, but I'd like to...
Indeed.  These pop like none I've ever had before.  There's so many I'd like to try, that I can't say I'll stay with these for life, and I can't justify keeping them all. I want to try the Dita Answer's, the IE800's,  I tried the SE846's already, and I actually think I like these A8's better.  Of course, a dynamic driver is yet to be replicated by a BA.  It seems like a single, high-quality dynamic driver headphone is making a comback.  For a while, it was like BA's, and...