Posts by MadMusicJunkie

I am a recent owner of the Heaven VIII.  I have done quite a bit of A-B between these and: PFE232, FA-4E-XB, FX850 as well as some closed back's.  I find that they do quite an exceptional job of quite a few things.  The bass is certainly not up to par with the others, but it is just a slight bump.  I find that it adapts very well to the music that I play, keeps up with the speed, keeps the instruments separated, and has one gorgeous sparkle.  I think part of it is that I...
awesome!  really can't wait to meet other head-fi'ers actually in person.  I'll have to take some pictures to show my wife that I'm not the only one that is crazy....  
Understood.  Let me know dates, as i am presently in the dark.I would not intend on selling anything other than share and experience sounds :-). Working on getting a JH16 to bring in a Universal-type shape that I can bring.  Hoping to get the Earwerkz Legend Omega in the coming month, too, but that'd be a custom, so a little difficult to share!
Sounds like there's a reasonable size group of folks in here.  Sweet!  Ping me first if anyone is thinking of selling or trading.  Save money on shipping ;-).
duh.  i should've known that....  
does anyone know the difference between the ASG-2.5 and the AS-2.5    It seems impossible to find the right search to find out....
That is very helpful, actually.  Thank you! But, at least the "truth" version isn't half the price.  they compete at the same price range!
I agree.  Sign me up for knowing any updates on this, as I'm a 90% IEM guy......
I appreciate that. Still, all I'm seeing is "i think this is better," and not a clear lows, mids, highs, clarity comparison. They still leave me wanting more. Maybe I'll just have to buy them both. Anyone want to contribute funds for this community service ;-)
I apologize if this has offended anyone. I thought it would be something that someone else might find as valuable info, versus my saying "he told me this.." I will take any additional questions to PM, so as to not risk offending anyone. I will also note that I put full circle in the position by asking a direct question, so if he didn't respond, he would look bad. So my fault, not his. I have learned the hard way all my life, and unfortunately this thread is no exception .