or Connect

Posts by steveline60

I'm a long-time audiophile, worked at high-end audio store. I've heard lots of stuff. Just bought the entry SoundTrue $100. I've listened to lots, never MP3 (ever!).   They work hugely. I'm actually fully happy!! They use the same structure as high in price. An excellent one, fit greatly and stay greatly.    I debate the full criticism of them. The company is now in the realm of making some great stuff. They deserve full respect. Buy the way Best Buy competes them...
Sennheiser MOMENTUM "on ear", not over entire ear. They sound great, and all reviews I've read say so. I've enjoyed them fully.   I'm upgrading and don't need more than one pair.   They have been marked down everywhere I can find them. Go to eBay and other sites to check prices. These are in flawless shape. I have both cords and travel box (barely used it). A few months old.   Please ask me q's!!  I can take pics, would be the same as what's on all sites.   This...
Sorry I was slow!! I posted one, I'll do more.   Steve
All black, except boh cords are red.
Hi,   The on ear. The over ear is always higher!   Thanks 
Sennheiser MOMENTUM "on ear", not over entire ear.   They sound great, all reviews I've read say so. I've enjoyed them fully. I'm upgrading and don't need more than one pair.   They have been marked down everywhere I can find them. Go to eBay and other sites to check prices.   These are in flawless shape. I have both cords and travel box (barely used it). A few months old   Please ask me q's!!   I can take pics, would be the same as what's on all sites.   I'll...
Hello,   I'm almost certain I'd like to buy these. I just bought a good Westone pair that get weak bass. I use them to ride my bike in the bedroom for workouts. Do these get excellent bass?   If they do I'll take them. Will you accept $185?   Thanks,   Steve
Hi, What is your asking price? Steve
I've got a pair of Westone 2's that are great except too light in the bass. I'm trying to spend the same $130-50 and get the great definition with more bass. Great bass in these? Impressive? Deep? Wow? Thanks! Steve P. S I've a headphone amp too