Posts by Xeculus

I'd go but I'd rather use the plane ticket cost to fund another headphone 
Then I'd definitely recommend to give the HD600s a chance :) They really do sound amazing with the M2/M2 stack  Uh huh, that's what they all say  I don't see Log Horizon on that list, booooo.  Haha that's Yoona! But I think I'll be conceited enough and say I look similar c:
 Sorry to hear about your HD 590 :/ FSP looks pretty interesting though, good luck.  And if you're looking for a bright sound signature, I have take back my recommendation of the 650 haha. They exhibit a dark sound with smooth highs.    Ha, nice new signature I see there.And I like that Nagisa avatar!  Sweet, looking forward to comparing them  
 I have a pair too!  They don't get much head time.... haha  
 Hmm I have my reservations about if it's the coolest, but I'll definitely give it the "one of the coolest" award  Not sure how much you bought them for but if you still don't find them satisfying, maybe take a look at the newer HD600/650. Absolutely fantastic headphones and pair very well with the M/M stack. And they sound alright out of a headphone jack too . For $320 right now, they are a steal
 That was me waiting for my shipment last week. Supposed to arrive on Saturday. Ended up coming 4 days later. Zzzzz
 Although an amp/dac does usually improve sonic quality, I doubt there will be a dramatic improvement.Different headphones generally can change/improve sound quality much more than an amp/dac would. Listening out of the headphone jack on my laptop, I'd say the HD650s (300 ohms) still exhibits a similar sound to when its properly amped. The sound quality improvement when amped and with a DAC is very noticeable, but not dramatic. Not sure if it will improve the sound that...
Hehe got my mom over to give the M2U/M2U + HD650 combo a spin... I think she's going to sell her QC15's soon 
Hehe got my mom over to give the M2U/M2U + HD650 combo a spin... I think she's going to sell her QC15's soon 
 Ok, good to hear ^^