Posts by Feilong4

Interesting especially coming from Sennheiser. I might have to pick up a pair since they are apparently already available (assuming since I did a store locator on them specifically on sennheiserusa).    I would have liked an all black version and a version without the microhphone.
Well, I'm recommend you to have a look at them or in other words, read about them and try them out in person if possible. But as you guys kind of suggested, what do I know? 
I would assume that you would need an over the ear design IEM.   That said, I would recommend you to have a look at the Shure SE315. I don't know anything about it so you might want to do some reading on it.
Welcome and like I've seen everyone else say, "Sorry about your wallet!"    Now I've quickly read reviews on both of the IEMs and some people reported having problems with the build and quality of them. Now I don't personally own those so I can't really comment too much on them.   But what I can comment on is on the Etymotic HF5. These aren't probably going to impress you right out of the box (especially the ear tips as they are quite uncomfortable at first but they...
I have bought and returned the V-Moda XS (which even I found surprising) and I can say that their isolation is quite bad due to the parts on the plates. The vocals are a bit forward which could cause your ears to fatigue after just a short listening time so I wouldn't recommend these.   Also from judging your predicament, you would look for portable headphones and the Beyerdynamics and the M50X aren't exactly on the portable side as they are quite bulky.   I personally...
Very interesting piece of equipment! I would love to hear other people's opinions once it starts going out.
I personally own the Etymotic HF5 and am loving them. They have a, I would say, slightly bright and detailed sound signature with just the right amount of bass for me (which isn't a lot but it's there).    The build quality is decent but not amazing. I pretty much baby my headphones/IEMs so there's that but just don't running these over these with a car. Otherwise, the build quality is good enough.   Now, I haven't heard the Vsonics myself so I can't really comment on...
I want to also add that if you've actually tried them out in person and you actually like the sound then sure why not BUT just make sure it is from a certified reseller and be prepared to be bashed by people (especially from the people here; jus sayin') or have people asking to try out your headphones every 7 seconds if you take them outdoors.   I personally do not own any Beats headphones myself so I can't really have a take in it. 
Well, it really depends. If you want a decent sound with a "comfortable" and possibly "safe" sound and wouldn't mind spending the extra money for the wireless technology, don't mind getting a really flashy headphone, and don't mind the high price tag, then by all means, the Beats Wireless COULD be for you (Keyword: Could).    And considering that I just finally saw that you said you could get them for 230 bucks (assuming brand new), it's a steal but just know where...
UPDATE: I can confirm that the HM5 Pads DO fit the Audio Technica ATH-M50S.   First Impressions:   The pads kind of cushion your ears farther away from the drivers giving it a more spacious sound instead of "In your head" kind of sound. I can't really note any other sonic differences between the regular pads and the new pads (mostly because I'm too lazy to switch in and out the pads).   The pads are really comfortable as they go over your ears unlike the stock pads...