or Connect

Posts by Feilong4

I have the Momentum M2's and they're pretty good though it's not something I really find fun to listen to; more of a mellow but not too mellow kind of sound.    I recently got the Onkyo ES-FC300 the other day and they're the most "fun" sound I've gotten out of headphones. Really good bass rumble and enough treble energy to keep it exciting but not fatiguing. The only thing keeping me from completely liking them is the creaky and squeaky construction, and the question of...
Charge more for drunks and check by smelling their breaths or by a breath test 8]. Went there for the food. Really liked The Jerky Shoppe in the Grandstand and the Roasted Corn, otherwise all the other vendors I've tried were too pricey for me to not regret it.
I had the M6 Pro's a few months back for a while but I totally forgot how the cable is like. I much rather just push the earbuds instead of messing with the cable to get the fit each time, so are the memory or rubberized part near the connectors heavy for wearing straight down? Is the splitter in the middle also very heavy?
Grado SR225e (Trade Pending)   I have about a day's worth of usage on them. Purchased from another person on ebay a few weeks ago.   I unfortunately do not know how many hours the original owner has put on them, but he has taken great care of them.   They sound great, but I would like to see if others are interested.    Comes with Earzonks G-Cush and its stock pads.   __________________________   Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 (Asking 150 USD)   These have very low...
I'm looking for the Panasonic RP-HJE900 preferably the black version for the subtleness but the white will do as well.   I prefer if it is shipped from the US, as I will be using them while going back to school. (My Momentum M2's are just too inconvenient for me).   I'm looking for about 100 USD. I'll pay for your shipping but of course within the US.   I'm only listing this for a day because I do plan on buying them on Amazon from retailers in Japan so they'll...
Ah, totally forgot about the UE 900s! I was unsure of Sennheiser as I haven't seen their IEM line as much as their over ear. After thinking and searching, I can think of JVC, Fostex, and Vsonic.
So I know of Shure, Audio Technica, Onkyo, Westone, Aurisonics, Noble, Sony, and JH Audio from the top of my head.   After doing some searching, I also came across the Panasonic RP-HJE900 which I'm very interested in getting.   Though I would like to know other IEMs and brands with detachable cables.
Very interested in its comfort and expected release date!
I had an idea after going to the fair just yesterday.   If it is somehow possible, someone should rent out a spot at the State Fair that you can isolate yourself in a room and try out headphones, and everyone can bring their gear.   If one were to want to generate some money for the rent, maybe have admissions be 3-5 bucks for an admission for an unlimited amount of time and have a special stamp so you can re-enter.   I thought of this because this is probably a good...
I gotta give a quick first impression of these.   First off upon opening, I was cringing at the fact how squeaky the construction is. Everything just seems to creak and it feels like 10 dollar Sony headphones you find hanging in a Walmart. Though the headband seems nice, very nice and soft. Much softer than my pillows.   I heard a lot about the connectors but I decided to give these a go. Cable quality seems ok, maybe a little thin but it allows for very little if any...