Posts by Feilong4

Very interesting piece of equipment! I would love to hear other people's opinions once it starts going out.
I personally own the Etymotic HF5 and am loving them. They have a, I would say, slightly bright and detailed sound signature with just the right amount of bass for me (which isn't a lot but it's there).    The build quality is decent but not amazing. I pretty much baby my headphones/IEMs so there's that but just don't running these over these with a car. Otherwise, the build quality is good enough.   Now, I haven't heard the Vsonics myself so I can't really comment on...
I want to also add that if you've actually tried them out in person and you actually like the sound then sure why not BUT just make sure it is from a certified reseller and be prepared to be bashed by people (especially from the people here; jus sayin') or have people asking to try out your headphones every 7 seconds if you take them outdoors.   I personally do not own any Beats headphones myself so I can't really have a take in it. 
Well, it really depends. If you want a decent sound with a "comfortable" and possibly "safe" sound and wouldn't mind spending the extra money for the wireless technology, don't mind getting a really flashy headphone, and don't mind the high price tag, then by all means, the Beats Wireless COULD be for you (Keyword: Could).    And considering that I just finally saw that you said you could get them for 230 bucks (assuming brand new), it's a steal but just know where...
UPDATE: I can confirm that the HM5 Pads DO fit the Audio Technica ATH-M50S.   First Impressions:   The pads kind of cushion your ears farther away from the drivers giving it a more spacious sound instead of "In your head" kind of sound. I can't really note any other sonic differences between the regular pads and the new pads (mostly because I'm too lazy to switch in and out the pads).   The pads are really comfortable as they go over your ears unlike the stock pads...
I guess it's slightly accurate.  
Can someone give a brief comparison between the HP200 and the HP150 in terms of sound? I would highly appreciate it. 
Thanks for the help but I have already just placed an order on the HM5 Thick Pads. I'll consider these whenever the HM5 Thick Pads starts wearing away. 
Kind of a "2 month later report" and uhh.. I'm on my 2nd pair. Probably going to get a third as well.. My first pair fell out of my bed and starting to have like driver flex and making the crinkly noises (NOTE: My bed is literally like 2 feet from the ground). My 2nd pair which I have just received seems to be defected as the sound from the left earcup is making fuzzy almost static sounds when I move or when pushed on unlike the left where it makes like a clicking sound...
"RockJaw Domination"   I'm kind of going off where as you said that these will be replacing the Kontrol and I thought, instead of being in "Kontrol", how about in total domination since as you also said that the idea is that these will be the only (or all the) IEM you will ever need.