or Connect

Posts by Feilong4

Do you hate your HD700's? Do you find yourself cringing every time they are in your vicinity?    Do you need something over-ear with great isolation and great sound?   LOOK NO FURTHER: I introduce you to the Denon AH-MM400!   Very neutral sounding with a slight bass emphasis and smooth but present treble. Mids sound clear and uncolored to my ears (but then again I'm an Audio Technica fanboy so anything else is pretty much neutral and uncolored really..).   It folds...
Verizon. Also, if you want to continue this conversation we should do so in PM so the thread stays focused on the Rosies haha.
Thanks! I can't use Viper unfortunately because I cannot root my phone to save my life.. I tried at least on 3 separate occasions and I still cannot root my Sony Xperia Z3V. I looked at XDA, youtube videos, other sites and I always get a failed rooting.
Could this be my first CIEM? I sure hope so! 8)
I'd like to see your EQ on the Rosie. I also have the CKR10's which I love and was my daily driver. At first, I wasn't really impressed as well but now I can appreciate the difference in sound. Of course, I'd much prefer if it was an instant eargasm like you said though.
Anyone got a deal for ebay coupons? I saw one here a while ago, and I just found something that I would want just now haha.
I saw these on Kickstarter and thought they looked great. Handcrafted with bamboo with each speaker apparently taking weeks to make.   Link to the Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1299448184/hazang-luxury-bamboo-speakers-handcrafted-in-vietn/description   There are only 6 days left until the campaign is over. It is over 70% of the way funded. Expected to ship in November/December of this year.   Prices range from 219 USD to 287 USD excluding...
Congrats to the ones given the opportunity to review the Aria!   Very excited to hear everyone's thoughts! 
Looking for a pair of any of those from a smoke-less and/or pet-less home/environment. I don't mind pets as much as the smell of smoke.   Condition must be fairly good, but of course I'd want pictures. I'd also like to know what's included   I have the following for offer:   -JH Audio Rosie (Straight up trade for the HD800 or TH900)   Can combine trade some of the following -Hifiman HE-400i (Partially Jerg-modded) -Denon AH-MM400 -Onkyo ES-FC300 -Audio Technica...
Some sold/traded away.   Headphones:  Audio Technica ATH-AD2000X (A close tie for first with the AD2000) Audio Technica ATH-AD2000 (in a AD500X shell) Sennheiser HD600 Sennheiser HD650 Hifiman HE-400i (Partially Jerg-modded) Sennheiser Amperior Philips Fidelio X2 Denon AH-MM400 Sennheiser Momentum M2 Alessandro MS2e Yamaha HPH-MT220 Onkyo ES-FC300 Audio Technica ATH-M50S Koss Sporta Pro AKG K553 PRO Philips SHP9500 AKG K702 Grado SR225e Soundmagic...