Posts by Feilong4

Interesting! I found the CKR9 to be a bit too nasal sounding and the vocals sounding a bit more distant than the CKR10.   I prefer the CKR10's signature as I like the more intimate and the more "in-your-face" kind of sound.   That also means that I think the vocals are a touch more recessed on the CKR9.   Both were used with JVC spiral dots.   But those are just my 2 cents. 
Couldn't really find the albums that I wanted. Know any more sites?
Subbed! Very interested in how this will sound and its practicality as a portable.    I'm hoping this will fit with a smartphone with rubber bands in a jeans pocket. If it does, it's a keeper!
I have already posted this in the accessories section, but 20 people viewing compared to 120? So I thought I would also put it here.      I am looking to buy one pair (2 eartips, one pair) of medium JVC Spiral Dot eartips  for 7 USD.    I have bought a tiny box of them from Japan but I've lost 2 out of the 3 pairs for them (I know right?)   So I would like to know if anyone is willing to offer their pair.   Of course, I am looking for an unused pair of...
Hello,   I am looking to buy one pair (2 eartips, one pair) of medium JVC Spiral Dot eartips  for 7 USD.    I have bought a tiny box of them from Japan but I've lost 2 out of the 3 pairs for them (I know right?)   So I would like to know if anyone is willing to offer their pair.   Of course, I am looking for an unused pair of eartips.   I will only accept Paypal the 7 USD is inclusive with shipping and Paypal fees.   So I pay the 7 USD and you will have to...
I am wondering by this Fiio Andes E07K I bought from ebay has this VERY loud pop and hiss when I plug in my headphones.   I bought this for someone as a birthday gift (I know, used items for a birthday gift..)   I also have my own Andes to compare and they do not make those loud pop and hiss noises.   I've checked the gain and even with at 0 and the volume at 0, there is still the pops and hisses.   It doesn't seem like a fake but I can give pictures, unless if...
Traded!
Sold! Sorry, I forgot to link the listing.
NOTE: I will only do the transaction through ebay.   I am selling a pair of Etymotic HF5 that are new in box.   These were a warranty replacement.   I will only ship within the United States (FREE SHIPPING).   PM me any questions and thanks for looking!
PM'd!