Posts by LoSt IN Hifi

I have a hard time believing that new amp will fix the HD650 regarding their flat base issues. I would rather just choose new headphone that are better but I do appreciate that I need new amp and dac so willing to listen to any new suggestions that you might have.PureAngel recommended these on the previous page and they seem like good amp http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/Headphoneamp/NFB1532/NFB15.32EN.htm although if you know something better without too much cost then please...
forgot to mention, would the problem with muddy and not crispy vocals be because of them not burned in yet?
Hi guys   just want to update everyone on what i purchased, After reading zillions of reviews and forums post and advice I saw an amazing deal on some Beyerndynamic d990 pro. So the price really chose itself and they arrived and I tried them with my Asus Xonar STX. After reading mad lust gaming guide, i must say I was expcting a lot from these.   The base compared to my HD 650 Is amazing but they are not as great for some games as they are for others, for example bf3...
Really interested in that but to be honest would only be willing to pay that price if they are actually better than my Xonar STX.Is there any other model they sell that might be a better buy and guarantee that I can run 600ohm headphones off?I want to buy once and not bother with amplifer for a long time. Also are they reliable and did you buy of them? I  dont want to purchase them and find out they are not good or I could of got something better, the reivews I have head...
I have a ASUS XONAR STX sound card which apparently has a good amp but I am currently looking at GRAHAM SLEE SOLO SRG II as aamplifier. But i am open to suggestions as I will buy a dedicated amplifier if necessary.
Hi everyone   I was wondering if anyone could recommend gaming headphones in the $400 to $500 bracket( actually I am in the uk so that would be £400-£500) but would prefer to spend less but ill throw some options that I have been looking at.   I do prefer bosomy sound but not at the expense of sound clarity, currently have some senheiser HD 650 and they are flat, horribly flat and compared to my brother Vmoda crossface 100 they sound bad. So in effect I need something...
admin could you please move my threat to the portable headphone amp section, I dont know why it was posted here. sorry
Hi everyone   I have a v moda crossface m100 and I have been using it with my samsung galaxy S4 and the sound is terrible when compared with my iphone 5. I dont want to use the iphone any more and was wondering if someone could recommend me a good travel amp.   to be honest the only time I will be using it for travel is when going form home to work and it will mostly be sitting on my office desk, but would like something that is travel size if possible and...
Hi   I was wondering which amp did you buy in the end as I have the exact same issue as you.   I have v moda m100 and the sound out of my galaxy s4 is horrible compared to when using it on my ipad or iphone.   I was wondering would getting the Fiio E17 be ok for this headphones? I dont want to damage them by buying the wrong amp.     thanks
sry for bump, but anyone?