Posts by kattara

Yeah, I'm not seeing any new changes either.
Do you know what has been updated/changed/etc?
I tried using the LAVSplitter, but it had the same problem.  Finally got it resolved thanks to Northern Verse again!!       Now playing m4a files work like a charm!!  Thanks for your help, Digiti!!
Update:   So now I'm able to actually add m4a files to my playlists, but they sound like the Chipmunks.  LOL!  But at least I'm getting somewhere.  The thing I was missing on how to be able to get uLilith to recognize the m4a was this (thanks to Northern Verse!!):     He also told me to download and install Haali Media Splitter and ffdshow, but since I already had those installed, I skipped those.
Hmm... I already have the LAV splitter installed.  It is part of CCCpack.  I've emailed Northern Verse as well, but so far nothing is working.  lol  
Do I have to manually add the filter to the plugins folder or something?
What I've done, is open the playlist, and either dragged over a m4a file or chose "Add".  I can see the file(s) when I choose "all files", but it doesn't actually add the file(s) to the playlist.  Are you able to play m4a files?
  Ughh... I'm sorry, I meant m4a not mp4. I checked the file operations menu, and m4a is listed there, but it still will not add m4a files to a playlist. And I have the CCC Pack installed. Is that good enuff, or do I have to specifically install the K-Lite codec pack?   And I got a i7 processor. Which uLilith should I be using?   Thanks again for all your help!!
Thanks so much!! But what is the difference between the x64 and x64Core2? And can you tell me if I can get mp4 files to play in uLilith!
Where did you download this? The latest I could find was the Feb 2013 version?