Posts by pcnoob101

Hello,   I just got the Takstar HD6000 and I'm hearing a static noise when I have them plugged into the back of my pc.  When I move the mouse I can hear it through the static, like the static changes in pitch.  It's very weird.     My system is new: mb: asus z87-a cpu: 4670k gpu:gtx 760 case:fractal r4 windows 8 64bit   I am using onboard sound with the latest drivers.  The strange thing is when I have the headphones plugged into the front jack there is no...
Received 1 week ago.  They are awesome but I don't like the coiled cable.
That's weird.  My first impression was that the build quality was real solid, but I've only used them a couple times and will be replacing them with a headphones that doesn't have a coiled cable.
Thanks!  Just grabbed a pair and will be returning my HSR 1000.  Couldn't stand the coiled cable pulling my head.
Do the HD6000 have a coiled or straight cable?
I've never done it before.  Would you mind telling me exactly what I would need and how to do it or point me towards a resource that explains the details, if you know of one?
I just got the HSR-1000 in the mail today.  I got them because they were around the same price as the takstar hi2050 but many agreed they were a bit better sounding.  I didn't realize they came with a coiled cable though.  I HATE the coiled cable.  I am using it for my desktop and it pulls too much on the earphones while I have them on.  Any suggestions on a headphone of similar quality/value with a straight cable?  Would it be too much of a PIA to replace the cable and...
I just got the HSR-1000 in the mail today.  I got them because they were around the same price as the takstar hi2050 but many agreed they were a bit better sounding.  I didn't realize they came with a coiled cable though.  I HATE the coiled cable.  I am using it for my desktop and it pulls too much on the earphones while I have them on.  Any suggestions on a headphone of similar quality/value with a straight cable?  Would it be too much of a PIA to replace the cable and...
Thank you for the advice.  I was reading that these headphones do well when amped.  Is it possible that my onboard sound through the motherboard has an amp?  Or is that something different?  I will be using these while gaming on my computer.  What do you recommend for an amp?  Thanks
I found them on Amazon but it would take up to another 30 days to get them unless I pay an extra $25.  Can anyone recommend some really nice headphones in the $50-$100 price range.  Or would you suggest I just pay the $25 because I won't find another pair as good as these at this price?  I've read that these cans are comparable to cans that are $150+!!