or Connect

Posts by silentmoon

I have never listened to any crack otl but I've been living with 6080 for years, tried all 6080 of all versions and countries and found that the best was 6h13c from old Soviet Union. They do not magic, they do not make colorations, they do sound fine and natural.
 In Vietnam i have around 100 pcs of nos 6h8c mel-z :D 
I've got 6 pairs of nos/nib e288cc ( telefunken and siemens ) from my dad. Is it safe to put them in Mjolnir 2 ? 
I've tried many 6SN7s and i was over suprised by the sound of these Russian tubbies. In short, they're like Cognac, strong, impressive, addictive, sweet in the low-mid while carry an airy top-end. Bass is full-bodied, strong and melodious. 
    I have some nice pairs of 6h8c Mel-z from Soviet Union, which is one the the best kind of 6sn7 i've ever tried :D 
I've been to Munkong Audio in Bangkok and I hope to try this fabulous headphones, but poor me :( 
1) 100.999 2) 100.560 3) 100.001
i'm also interested !!!! 
the only thing that i've been worrying about is the speed. I've got a HM901, it is definitely a my superman on sound quality side. But I'm thinking of selling it after a month due to its speed issue. HM901 is laggy and a bit slow. Even when I play 16/44 or 24/96.  HM901S is 100% built with metal, which is very superb. If anyone here have tried, please tell me more about the problem above? 
I'm about to get this amplifier http://en.questyleaudio.com/article/6 due to its fanstatic look. But the problem here, it is a current mode amplifier,which i don't know how it is different from my Violectric V90.    I spent times to read. People kept talking about the high impedance output of current mode amplifier, but the distortion is superbly low. So i got a bit confused.  Can anyone here please, give me a explanation about 2 kinds of amplifying ? Which is better...