Posts by silentmoon

what is fazor ? Is it a piece of metal that stands infront of the diaphram ? Or is it a plate of magnet that improves, enhances the magnetic flux generated by the magnet arrays ? 
GF is the greatest , get it for her. She likes it and she'll use, not you ! Why have to hesitate ? :D 
pm sent !!!!
Could you please explain me what is the fazor technology ? I'm really curious about that one, is that a plate that embed to the magnet arrays or something else ? And how it could help to improve the sound quality ? 
so... is there any policy for returning the old version of WA7 + some money to get WA7D ? I still have 3 WA7s in stock right now. 
So... is it a pure DAC or a DAC/amp ? If a pure DAC, I'll buy with no hesitation. 
wating for the april to come with he560 ... below 1k$ , worth a try ! 
no, absolutely. Crossfeed is a different way to blend to sound between left and right. But here is a signal compensation stage. That means it make your headphones sound clearer, wider and more dynamic. 
Could you pls verify ? You said that you didnt hear anything different with the switch to bypass. I'm understand your idea as Reveel just made enhancements to soundstage, imaging and body to instruments , no boosting at bass mid treb ,right ? I think the amp section on this little device is not really necessary. I just love how it has done with my set-up above.