Posts by silentmoon

i'm also interested !!!! 
the only thing that i've been worrying about is the speed. I've got a HM901, it is definitely a my superman on sound quality side. But I'm thinking of selling it after a month due to its speed issue. HM901 is laggy and a bit slow. Even when I play 16/44 or 24/96.  HM901S is 100% built with metal, which is very superb. If anyone here have tried, please tell me more about the problem above? 
I'm about to get this amplifier http://en.questyleaudio.com/article/6 due to its fanstatic look. But the problem here, it is a current mode amplifier,which i don't know how it is different from my Violectric V90.    I spent times to read. People kept talking about the high impedance output of current mode amplifier, but the distortion is superbly low. So i got a bit confused.  Can anyone here please, give me a explanation about 2 kinds of amplifying ? Which is better...
Hi Aaron !  This is a very nice review. This is 1st time i've ever heard about these technology. Does it mean that the air coming directly into the tube and then, will result in better soundstage and imagination?  I'm wondering how it sounds to my ears.  Btw , we have some new stuffs arrived, wanna party ? :D 
what is fazor ? Is it a piece of metal that stands infront of the diaphram ? Or is it a plate of magnet that improves, enhances the magnetic flux generated by the magnet arrays ? 
GF is the greatest , get it for her. She likes it and she'll use, not you ! Why have to hesitate ? :D 
pm sent !!!!
Could you please explain me what is the fazor technology ? I'm really curious about that one, is that a plate that embed to the magnet arrays or something else ? And how it could help to improve the sound quality ? 
so... is there any policy for returning the old version of WA7 + some money to get WA7D ? I still have 3 WA7s in stock right now. 
So... is it a pure DAC or a DAC/amp ? If a pure DAC, I'll buy with no hesitation.