Posts by pandabear1

Does anyone know a good EQ app for an Apple ipod touch?     Thanks in advance guys!  
Hey guys   I'm pretty noob to this audio-scene and I just recently purchase a set of Atrio M8's. The stock ear tips fit horribly and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to buy these tips from Ebay?     http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Westone-TRUE-FIT-Green-Replacement-Earbuds-Foam-Eartips-Ear-Tips-10-Pack-5-Pairs-/360689265828?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item53fac16ca4&_uhb=1       Or are there better alternatives that you guys...
Hey guys   I'm pretty noob to this audio-scene and I just recently purchase a set of Atrio M8's. The stock ear tips fit horribly and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to buy these tips from Ebay?     http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Westone-TRUE-FIT-Green-Replacement-Earbuds-Foam-Eartips-Ear-Tips-10-Pack-5-Pairs-/360689265828?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item53fac16ca4&_uhb=1       Or are there better alternatives that you guys know about? It would...
  nah the vendor only gives out credit. I guess I'll take the loss, good lesson for being dumb.
I bought the Atrio MG8's for $200 : (  
son of a bitch I got ripped off...  
Hey guys, just bought the Atrio M8's with MG 7 drivers 3 days ago; I burned them in. They're 2x as expensive as the Velodyne V-Pulses. The build quality of the Atrio's are kinda poor for $200, ok actually they are very poor for $200. The sound is decent, the sub bass is more than the Velodynes. They're also brighter than the Velodynes. All in all, if you're a poor student like me, the Velodynes offer alot more bang for your hard earned bucks, with audio quality that...
Right, so for some good bass and clear mid/highs I can't get anything better than the m100's for $300 eh?  
hey there, I used my Marantz home stereo amp/receiver to power the DT 770's. Still lacking the extra oomf I want.  
Hey fellow bassheads   I'm pretty new to this scene and I was hoping to get some advice. I bought a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 770. I feel like there isn't enough bass even though I maxed out the bass on my amp. I'm now looking at a pair of V-Moda m100. I was really looking for a pair of cans that will give me the bass as if I had a pair of subs on my ears. I really love the pounding you get from headphones, can someone give me some advice on what to check out...