or Connect

Posts by senzen

The xba-4 is extremely picky about the source, if you have a good one / are lucky, it can sound amazing; paired with my olde z1060 it sounds great, even if something like an ath-cr10 is more pleasing, and a Meze 99 is more complete. So potentially very fun, with great soundstage and clarity but also potentially missing in action.
The ones I got came from Amazon, the dimensions of the earcups are about (length) 9.7cm and 6cm, (width) 8.5cm and 5cm, can't recall if these were the original dimensions, but in any case they are very comfortable, and I think I have large ears.
Wood grain.    
Finally got my 99s. I wasn't looking to buy new headphones, but I happened to mention the story of how a Romanian company could apparently create really nice headphones and get some sales traction against the other more established competitors with some smart marketing on the web, in the form of reviews by people in the know and amateurs. My friends immediately offered it as a birthday gift! They are everything that has been said, while my music was already fun to listen...
 As someone happily using a Blackberry Passport, I have to say the OS can be better, more finely tuned to those of us who do care about sound quality, but the lack of interaction and compatibility would kill it; and Sony has a terrible record with maintaining software, as my z1060 and Xperia Mini Pro will attest!
 Really sorry to hear that, I won't be buying anything from them.
 Damn! I hope you resolve it quickly, I was getting all excited about this deal.
 Thanks! I was reading about the LG G5's audio accessory, apparently it can be used with other sources via a usb cable, but better not mess around and just save for a zx1. The z1060's sound is great, with FLAC, xba-4 (very flat, huge stage, amazing for electronic music, doesn't sound like much with any other source), ath-ckr10 (great bass, very detailed, a crowd pleaser) and the classic ath-M50. It's stuck at android 4.0 so installing any apps make it unusable. Got it for...
 Thank you, very interesting and useful! The zx2 seems very nice but is way out of my price range, I hope one day to complement my nwz-z1060 with a zx1 or a zx100.