or Connect

Posts by senorx12562

Don't know. Prior to purchasing mine i emailed jeremy about use with iems, so that could've prompted it's inclusion if it's not automatic. I got the aluminum chassis, but that shouldn't matter. If you are curious, you should email Jeremy about it.
It was in a little ziplock along with an extra attenuation module (to reduce gain for iems). 3/32 in.
Mine actually came with the allen key too.
The reason I made the prediction is, well you said as much re the junior, but your write up of the TOTALdac left me with such a feeling of unfinished business and unrealized potential that I could understand you wanting to examine it further. Maybe a little projection on my part too, as I can see myself buying something like that just because it is so different, especially as you already have the yggy and others including theoretically the jr. Also see the difficulty with...
I predict a ds jr. and a 2nd attempt at the TOTALdac are in your future somewhere.
Sorry man, thought it was worth a shot. Think you will really like the end result though.
I am curious where you read that, as maybe I should take a second look at my settings. Don't want to change anything I'm not intending to, don't ya know.
The record out is an analog line level out, thus you just plug one end of each rca cable (one right, one left, usually red and white) into each of the bottom rca outs (labeled md/cd-r out in the audio out section on the back panel just right of the coaxial in) and the other ends into the corresponding input jacks on the polaris. You need nothing else. The line outs on the polaris are only used if you wanted to use the polaris as a preamp to another device, presumably a...
This. In fact, you didn't mention the setting for input attenuation you are using, but i would try the A mode, if you're not already, to see if you can get a little higher on the volume knob to avoid potential channel imbalance.
Wouldn't this kind of defeat the purpose of a stand alone hp amp though, seeing as how this would pass the signal through the headphone amp of the receiver, including all the attendant circuitry and switches? I assumed the point was to upgrade from that.