Posts by bartsimpson6994

Thank you I have emailed them today Regards   Nick 
Hi    I have just been given a HIFI  HM801 with not charger  . Do I have to buy a original one from HIFIMAN .   Will a standard one work if so which of the 2 charging  ports does it go in >  The original has 2 charge ports.   Any help advice would be appreciated .   Regards   Nic k 
Did you ever fix that problem mine does the same - does the player charger through the yen also
Please can you tell me where to download the new firmware - I can only see the link to the Xduoo x2 update tool and not the firmware file.   Thank you   Nick Hayes 
It.box  on eBay   plus you can buy them from big bargain.com both on ebay .   I have used them for years and the goods come within about 9 days from Hong Kong   The player is great with an amazing batter life I mainly play flac on it for the superior sound quality.
I have not updated to the new firmware , but it maybe possible to do this with the new firmware.   I will have to download it and try 
Just had one of these arrive from  China . What an amazing piece of kit for £39.00 . Sorry to say my Sansa has to go. The sound is equal of my Fiio x3 . That will also have to go as well . I've been playing this for 10 hours and the battery has loads left in it. Its got loads of power. I may even buy another to play in the car.   WOW amazed. - 
I received my DX90 just over a week ago was very disappointed with my first hearing. I also own an HM901 and expected to be blown away by the dual dac's ? But it was nothing special. I have started the burn in process in the hope that the sound stage will improve but for the moment now I am considering selling  it on ebay. I will see how it sounds after 100 hours burn-in.
I had the same issue with the battery. But when I switched it off it switched it self back on ? Have you checked this ? So I always make sure it is off by watching it shut down 100%   Mine is a replacement model and works fine other than that small issue.   Nick 
I'ts very powerfull and it should drive most headphones and large cans - my headphones are Hisoundaudio PAA1 Pro which sound amazing I also have some beats HD. I bought it without the HE400 headphone bundle as I have loads of headphones.   I've just put it on ebay for sales as if  you want to look at the item number 301090335870 as I want to buy the A120.   The Player sounds amazing I also have a Fiio X3 and this has more details and soundstage.   It does not have...