Posts by Hghuy

For?
Selling a pair of phonak 232.the accessories and cosmestics on pics (lost 1 large silicone tip),brand new ipod/iphone cable.price is $310 shipping and pp included!
Up for sale a pair of He-300 very good condition:Box,velvet bag, one pair of black velour pads, one set of pleather pads and the paperwork. There is some sort of warrantee card but it's in Chinese... Other than that they work as designed. Price is $130 shipped and paypal.price is firm.thank you!
That is from long ago.anyone have his/her 888 for $50 i will buy all!
30gb
Sennheiser Amperior $130.00 with around 40 hours of use,still in 2-years warranty with sennheiser. Price included shipping CONUS and pp fee.price is firm,thank you!
I don't ship international for this item.thank you.
YUIN PK1:Used,first owner,purchased 10 months ago.Including 1 pair of donut foam,1 pair of regular foam.Accessories and cosmestic on pics.$110. PRICE INCLUDED PAYPAL AND SHIPPING.PRICE IS FIRM.THANK YOU.
ipod classic gen 5 with dock:rockboxed,cosmetic on pics.have screen protector on the screen,scratches on the back,battery is fine.$75  price included shipping fee.pp gift or buyer pay fee.price is firm as it very reasonable.thanks
audio-technica AD2000 in excellent condition. However, I do not have box. Price includes shipping within US,buyer pay for pp fee.