Posts by Shawn56

I haveĀ  pair of monster inspiration active noise cancelling headphones in black used for a few weeks but fresh conduction. Its no longer in use its the box with every thing it comes with. i am up for this trade pm me if you are interested.
The size of the ear cups are 3.5h x 2.5w
The size of the ear cups are 3.5h x 2.5w
I have recently got a pair of Inspiration headphones and I am a bit upset. Because i can not replace the padding on the headphones. I have called monster and they do not have replacement padding for it. I love the headphones so much. I am concerned that the latter padding will come off within 2 years of use or right now. Ha-ha So have been looking some padding for the headphones that are the same shape and size as the inspiration headphones so I can replace it when I...
I have recently got a pair of Inspiration headphones and I am a bit upset. Because i can not replace the padding on the headphones. I have called monster and they do not have replacement padding for it. I love the headphones so much. I am concerned that the latter padding will come off within 2 years of use or right now. Ha-ha So have been looking some padding for the headphones that are the same shape and size as the inspiration headphones so I can replace it when I...