Posts by sagar khichi

hd 203 can beat hd 202 in sound quality any day........., hd 202 may have good base but hd 203 have much better sound with good bass also....... hd 203 any day
great is there any risk in bass mode?
how to rockbox cowon d2+ , is there any major differences after doing it in , in the sound quality, equalizers, interface? is there any risk of brick the d2+ in rockboxing please reply.....
how to rockbox cowon d2+ , is there any major differences after doing it in , in the sound quality, equalizers, interface? is there any risk of brick the d2+ in rockboxing please reply.....
i have bought a cowon d2+ it has great sound and power as well, i have tested my hd 439 on its higher volumes the bass distorts, what would be the reason are they not burned yet properly or they need to have for a punch in bass?.. i am lacking bass in it as i  am compare to them with my hd 203.
thanx a lot dear, for your help but one thing i want to ask you more is do i need to have a separate amp for these like u have or a good cowon player will drive this well.... 
i have recently purchased hd 439 two days back i found it sounding low on my devices. and it needs proper burning i think for sounding better can anybody tell me how much time is required to get potential of sound for hd 439 and do i need to get an amp saperatly to get it louder and better.i am using hd 203 and pmx 60  from one last year and i am completely satisfied with it only thing i was missing with hd 203 is the sound stage, will hd 439 beat it????
thats amazing man.........but what about fiio e6 it would be good and sufficient for it....? what are your views about hd 203 vs hd 439????
the sounding is low and i am not getting that great sound as i am getting in my hd 203. does it require proper burning? and how much time it would take .will fiio e6 improve the quality of sound or just amplifies the sound.??
thanx jaun for your suggestion i have bought hd 439 today i am using it with my phone s2 and my sony player but i am not getting the desired output from the cans as my hd 203 performs realy well on it but hd 439 are really sounding low please help me to get best out of hd 439 thanx