or Connect

Posts by tgdinamo

I also travel to work every day and carry both LPG and Tera in my bag. I use LPG and Plus5 with Uber too on the NJ train (when I'm typically sitting down) and able to have the device out of pocket, and then switch to Tera with Ref 1 and Whiplash cable for later part of the trip (30min walk or NYC subway - much prefer the device in the pocket for that). While this is overall a long commute to work being able to enjoy LPG and Tera with Tralucent phones makes the trip feel...
 I own both LPG and Tera and find LPG better as far as SQ goes (more resolution, better instrument separation, and bigger stage). In the past I have also tried AK240 but liked Tera SQ significantly better.All of the comparisons between these were with done with Tralucent phones (original 1plus2 & Ref 1 with Tera and AK240, and Plus 5 with LPG and Tera).By the way, I find LPG UI perfect for a player with screen - much prefer simple screen with buttons and folder approach to...
 This is absolutely NOT normal problem on Tera. It probably is a wav conversion problem but that only means the wav files were generated by faulty software.I use XLD (on Mac) to convert to WAV and have never had this problem on my Tera.
 They don't want to make America great again. Probably pulling for crooked Hillary to win the election...
 Same here - sound like they are looking to build solution for problem that does not exist.The only possible improvements I can see for LPG would be making it a little bit thinner (but not at expense of battery life), and generating less heat (the only real problem I see is that if I want to charge and listen and the same time the device gets hot). Actually for my taste it gets too warm just listening to it when I keep it in my jeans pocket, but that's probably because my...
 Correct - I purchased it for $1500.
Depends on where you live. I'm in USA and bought it at sonic electronix (few months ago - took about 3 weeks for them to get it from China and deliver even though back then it was showing in stock when I ordered, which is not the case now): http://www.sonicelectronix.com/search?keyword=lotoo+paw+gold
You can add me to the list of blown away by P5. I have had it for several weeks now (after I let it burn in for at least 1 full week) - and it's the best I have heard. It has incredible SQ balanced across the whole spectrum (where my 1P2 has treble that shined with vocals, and ref1 has great bass - but P5 is better then both, and even surpasses them in their areas of strength). My new favorite combo is officially P5 (with uber too) and LPG. By the way, P5 sounds...
 Which headphones are you using to make these observations? I use Tralucent's (1plus2, Ref 1, and most recently plus5), and I don't make the same observations about either Tera or LPG (don't feel like Tera has any problem with bass, or LPG with highs). The main difference to me is that Tera has a completely black background (no hiss whatsoever) while LPG has some. Tera also is more 'polite' with not well recorded music while LPG is brutal - garbage in garbage out all the...
 Go for it - sounds unbelievable paired with plus5 and uber cable. For sure the best I have ever heard.