Posts by urtv

I actually believed Monet 17 was a new anime...
 Air date?
Purchased from Musica Acoustics back in August last year. Bought a TG334 and a cable so selling this. Comes with the stock 001 cable, pelican case, pouch, most of the original tips, clip and cleaning tool.   The only things missing are the Ortofon white med tip.   Price includes Con US shipping and Paypal fees.   Not looking for trades.
 I think only null-audio makes cables for it
3d production, are you going to ramp up production now?
Is it just me and my small ears or is the 334 really big (I'm a big guy at 5'10)? It sometimes become a challenge getting them to sit in my ear while walking, maybe I'm using the wrong tips? Currently using the stock medium tips.
Purchased from Musica Acoustics back in August last year. Bought a TG334 so selling this. Comes with the stock 001 cable, pelican case,original tips, clip and cleaning tool.   The only thing missing is the Ortofon white med tip and the pouch.   Price includes Con US shipping and Paypal fees.
Like with all Sony products, the states will probably be the last one to get it, if it ever comes over.
Anyone ever had the issue with songs playing though speakers but not through headphone jack? I have some songs I ripped from a blu-ray disc which play fine on my Sony Z3 but only through the speakers. Once I plug in my IEM(Fitear Parterre), no sound goes through even though the song is still playing. I play other songs I ripped from a music cd which play fine with my iem so it's not a problem with my iem or headphone jack
 I have been hoping that AT would jump on the CIEM train