Posts by Ayksha

I'm getting rid of these because I much prefer my momentum's sound signature.   Spare pads are included as well as the 6.3mm jack. Unfortunately can't find the original box or carrying bag anymore.   Headphones are in perfect condition (though some slight signs of use, didn't even notice until I took the pictures), sturdy as ever despite serving quite some backpack duty   Shipping included, but only within Europe. Will not account for paypal fees. PM if interested...
Selling these because I finally decided the treble is not for me (though nicely detailed with good recordings) Price is shipping included, but not paypal fees   The headphones themselves are like new, original box and 6.5mm jack included. The pads are a bit squished after long use, though.   Shipping only in EU, sending outside the EU usually means extra costs depending on customs.   Will upload more pictures when requested, I apologize for the quality of the first...
I can already sort of answer this for you; I went with the Schiit Magni and they may not have the best synergy with the DT990's; I disliked them enough to sell them. They can drive the 990's well enough though.
I have a pair of Beyer DT990's and I want to either trade them for the DT770's (moar bass), or just sell them. Price is shipping to Europe included.   The phones are only a few weeks old and are basically like new, the only signs of use are the pads, which have lost their shape a bit due to regular use (yes they are just that soft). EDIT: price drop to €120
Hello, head-fi I am looking for an amp to drive my DT990 pro's since I keep reading you would really benefit with an amp for these cans.. Since I have a Xonar DG card (which apparently has a decent dac for the price but can't fully power the dt990's amp-wise) and I like to use the dolby sound or gaming (and a dac would apparently override the soundcard), which one would make the biggest difference, a dac or an amp? Also which one? (I've read good things about a few amps...
Price drop to €160   Will now ship to anywhere.
For sale: AKG Q701, all parts included. Price is without fees or shipping included, shipping is to Europe only.   Condition: no visible (or audible) damage, very very slight signs of use, headphones still in great condition. (used it for about 3 weeks, though I'm not the first user)     Edit: Included in the price is the Amp1 made by RW Audio. This is a very good desktop amp that should more than suffice for driving the q701 (and others) even though it is apparently...
I am selling my AD-700 cans for €50, shipping not included.   I have barely used these for more than a few hours (though I am the second owner), but the cans are still in very good condition, minus a slight rip in the inside of the earpads (the part you use to attach the pads to the headphones, the pads themselves are still fine)   I did not provide any pictures of it because I am a bit worried about making the tear bigger. I will add a picture of it when asked,...
"I Heard It Through The Grapevine" - Marvin Gaye
Aphex Twin