Posts by goalie35

AKG K550 for $199.50 with free shipping in Canada from a reputable authorized dealer. Good deal north of the border anyway. http://www.axemusic.com/store/product/29646/AKG-K550-Closed-Back-Reference-Class-Headphones/ Mine are on the way!
The K550 was definitely on my radar, but the company will be buying these for me so probably need to purchase from an actual store (b&m or reputable online).
Hi everyone,   Could definitely use some help with suggestions, here's what I'm looking for:   Closed headphone for work that isolates well and doesn't leak sound Prefer over ear for comfort reasons, and will need something I can wear for extended periods of time Will be plugging into a Macbook Pro, but also have a 4th gen iPod/homemade CMOY combo that I use Don't want anything too bassy Listen to alternative, (classic) rock, acoustic $200...
Hi all, I have for sale a Tamron SP AF f/2.8 macro lens for Pentax cameras. It is in almost new condition and works great. Comes with lens cap and no body end cap but will be packed with utmost of care (and a makeshift end cap to protect it during shipping). Looking to get $250USD for it, including shipping/paypal fees to Canada, $260USD to the USA. I have some feedback here on Headfi and eBay references if requested, so don't hesitate to get a hold of me if you want some...
Sold Aman a pair of AKG K601's. Payment was prompt, communication was very friendly and just an overall great transaction. People like this make it a pleasure to sell on Head-Fi.
bump
Sold Dave a PS Audio duet power and he was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and just an all around nice guy. Would definitely do business with him again. Aaron
bump
SOLD Hi all, I've got a pair of K601's that I'm looking to sell. Just haven't been using them all that much. Cosmetically they look new and they have only been used for a handful of hours. I am the second owner (original owner got them from Headroom mid last year). Comes with the box and the 1/4" adapter. I'm looking for $180USD shipped. Would accept paypal (+3%), EMT, and money order. Here are some pictures of them: Photo 1 Photo 2 Photo 3 Aaron
Up for sale is a brand new Duet Power Center from PS Audio. Brand new, haven't even removed it from the box. Pictures and references available upon request. Looking for $200USD shipped. Thanks.