or Connect

Posts by Mahdi8

jsgraha have you got your HD800 modded? Would be ineterested on trying a modded one before trying it on mine.
I might have a hd650 I might consider to let go. it has 2 extra balanced cable so might suit better if you have balanced amp
Item: HD650/600 balanced cable and hifiman balanced cable Location: Noble Park North or Richmond (Business hour) Price: $60 each + $10 shipping if needed Item Condition: Used (Cotton sheet has some brown discoloration) Reason for selling: No longer needed Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Extra Info: Made from belden 1420a cable it's a nice solid headphone cable upgrade. It's however quite stiff. It has nice wood Y splitter
n good condition with box and accessory. Retail for $400 https://www.aussiehifi.com.au/fostex-hp-a3-usb-dac-headphone-amplifier?gclid=Cj0KEQjwx7u5BRC1lePz2biJpIYBEiQA-ZeDmkin_3LbzS7XH4p4-WP9a9xTzoVjqMmNubu_X1jb_xMaAmq68P8HAQ
in good condition with box and accessory. Retail for $400 https://www.aussiehifi.com.au/fostex-hp-a3-usb-dac-headphone-amplifier?gclid=Cj0KEQjwx7u5BRC1lePz2biJpIYBEiQA-ZeDmkin_3LbzS7XH4p4-WP9a9xTzoVjqMmNubu_X1jb_xMaAmq68P8HAQ
Forget June unless you're early soul backer. My communication with LH labs pretty much the same with MikeyFresh promise after promise. 2 weeks ago I was told I asked again and was told I will get shipping notification W4 May. I then reply to that and just ask them to give me the straight truth. Last week I managed to get straight answer from LH Labs. The reply basically says they are still waiting for feedback from beta tester. At the moment there are 200 people ahead of...
Item: Fully Upgraded rega p3-24 w/ rb301 arm with Clearaudio Aurum Beta S Price: $SOLD Item Condition: Turntable Good cartridge near new, acrylic cover has minor scratch but no cracks  Reason for selling: Upgrade Payment Method: Pickup - Cash Extra Info: Great condition rega p3-24 with the following upgrade Rega TT-PSU Metal Subplatter from Audiophile in Fitzroy Rega height adjustment spacer Blue little belter belt Delrin platter from golden age audio cost $320...
loving this. Any chance it can be changed to 230V?
Really bad news....... Change in ccx module meana more delays. The board manufacturing for the module will go to square one again. Really frustrating.
Item: Dual CS455-1 Location: Noble Park North Price: $250 Item Condition: Good All in working order cover has some scratches recently serviced Reason for selling: Upgrade Payment Method: Pickup - Cash Extra Info: Great Full Auto turntable great for someone who needs an easy to use turntable with great sound quality. Note this is not old Dual from the 80's rather than current production model still sells new for around $750 with...