or Connect

Posts by Mahdi8

With a large harddrive in it why not just put all of your media in the source?
I think at the moment source only support streaming from Room server compared to microrendu supporting many more
Source would be different being it can play or serve files from its internal drive. Where microrendu can only play something served from a music sever
Thanks Jan back to the topic now I'm using nos mode 2 ips1 on and dith on. I found it to be the best match with my susy dynahi and hd800. The bass on it so addictive hd800 has never felt so fun and enjoyable and still remain the high detail level
Awesome Jam will give it ago also. Btw mind sharing your amanero config in picoreplayer? With just setting to USB to amanero has clicks in playbay for me but manage to reduce it significantly by setting buffer to 6000:4000. But sometimes I can still here clicks. Quite rare though. I'm still using first gen pi. Will upgrade to pi2 if that makes a difference
when installing amanero I found out that the DSP1 doesn't need a masterclock so theoretically it should work considering the wiring from amanero board to the DSP1 board is only BCK,LRCLK, DATA, Ground so pretty much matching the Pi i2s output @Jamo did you wire your 9018 dac similarly is it AudioGD dac also?
I've done my own amanero upgrade posted the guide here for Ref7s with NOS module upgrade http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php/topic/109185-teaching-an-old-dog-new-tricks-amanero-384-usb-module-in-audiogd-ref7s/ Massive improvement over the old spdif going through Kingrex UD384 usb spdif. Really happy with the result. works with some issues on my first gen pi (audio clicks on playback) after going through lots of trial and error in buffer settings I finally got it...
Been enjoying the new lease in life of my Ref7s after modifying to NOS and installing amanero. Running it through raspberrypi running picoreplayer has even brought it to a whole different level compared to Windows running foobar using ASIO.    Anyone else using raspberry pi for their NOS7? I even wonder if going direct I2S from raspberry pi directly to NOS7 bypassing USB completely will be any better. has anyone tried this?
More info both the clock has been upgraded to TXCO clock and spdif upgraded to dir 9001
You need to disable driver signature enforcement in windows 10 or 8 to install the driver