Posts by UmustBKidn

Proof that you can find anything on the Interwebz...  
 Which was probably the inspiration for...  Which I personally think is hilarious...
I have absolutely fallen in love with Rita Ora... What a voice. Yeah. Don't let the optics fool you, this young woman has a set of pipes.     (the second one will test your bass response, lol)   If those were a little too commercial for you, check these out...      
I have to lift 345 pounds every time I stand up.   So this strikes me as kind of, well, light.
 +1
 Congratulations, gentlemen! Very exciting news indeed. You don't know how much I'd love to participate in this, but alas, child support and alimony come first. Or so the state of California says so, anyway (CA Family code section 4011). In any case, I am looking forward to impressions from the beta test crew.
 Two more items worthy of noting ... 1) Make sure to flow each solder joint for a few seconds. I ended up with a cold solder joint somewhere, which left me thinking I had blown the entire project. I revisited each solder joint and reheated them again. 2) Make sure you clean the board liberally with 99% alcohol. I mean, really clean it off good. I am not sure but the first try running the amp (which didn't work), the board was still somewhat dirty and littered with...
 Very pretty, I like it!
 Nope. Been using my Modi for about the same period of time, and it works just fine. No noise at all, solid as a rock.
 I use my Magni to drive cans from 32 ohms to 250 ohms, and they all work fine. I can get ear-bleeding volume levels from the Magni, even with the 250 ohm cans. So 70 ohms would be just fine.