Posts by Nahuatl

These cables are still available, have been in storage since I made this sale thread.
checking to see if there is an interest for this product.   April Music Eximus DP1   100~117 U.S version. Condition: Mint condition with a small scratch on the top, which appears to be from manufacturing, is only noticeable when seen up close. I am the original owner. Unit is about two months old.   Price: Sold   If interested, please sent me a private message.   No Trades
Just checking to see if there is interest on these pair of cables.   Moon Audio Silver Dragon V2 Interconnect with Furutech FP-601 XLRs Length: 3 feet   Condition: Mint/Like new, used for a couple of hours I am the original owner.   Price: 400 USD Shipped   These cables retail for $550 New.   I have had a couple of trading history here, but most of it has been on other sites as summarized at Heatware.
Hey azynneo Yes, I am aware of the price.As stated in the first post, these are brand new(never used). The headphones have been in storage since I received them. I was planning on using them, but not anymore.
I am checking to see if there is interest on these Headphones.   Fostex TH900 Premium Reference Headphones   Condition: Brand new, got it about a 1-2 months ago. It comes with the new stand, not the wire type. I am the original owner.   I have been planning on using them but there were change of plans.   Price : SOLD   Payment: Paypal or Amazon Payments   I recently did 2 trades on Head-Fi, that are currently pending, My overall trading...
Bump
I am checking to see if there is interest on this unit.   April Music Eximus DP1 Unit is 6 months old, I am the original owner. Condition: Like new/mint condition. I took good care of the unit. Comes with original box, installation CD, Manual, USB and power cables.   Price: Sold   First time trading on these forums, but I have traded in other sites. Trading History   Payment method: Paypal or Amazon Payments.   If interested, please send a...
I am selling the headphones stated in the thread title. I am the original owner of both headphones Beyerdynamic T5p Condition: very good condition, only defect is the headband is a little torn on the right side, as shown in the pictures. The headphones were bought a year ago, they still have a year left in warranty. I can provide receipt for warranty purposes It comes with original box/aluminum enclosure & accessories Price: Sold Beyerdynamic T1 Condition: Like New...