or Connect

Posts by Capri87

Selling this highly rated premium dac, black in colour. Unit is in pristine condition with no scratches and working perfectly. Photos will be provided as requested. Have the original packaging. This will be shipped from Singapore. Buyer pays for pp and shipping fees. Thanks
Selling the above IEM. PM me if interested. Buyer to pay shipping and pp fees
As above, I'm selling this highly rated bang for the bucks speaker cables which will definitely improve your system! This comes in a banana plug and spade connectors at each end. I'll be shipping this from Singapore.   Willing to share the shipping cost but buyer needs to pay the paypal fee.   Pm me if you are interested. Thanks
U selling?
As above, if u are selling, please pm me. Need this to be shipped to Singapore. Thanks
As above, please pm me if u are selling. Need this to be shipped to Singapore. Thanks
Selling this piece of Purist Audio Venustas power cable. 1.5m long. Price is inclusive of shipping fee from Singapore.    
Hi, I'll be selling one pair of 2.5m of above mentioned speaker cable. Cable is in good condition and will provide the original packaging if you want. Will ship to anywhere from Singapore.   Will follow up with pics when I'm free. Asking price is exclusive of paypal and shipping fees. Thanks
SOLD
Selling a pair of 90cm Rumi XLR cables with great reluctance. If not for a change to passive speakers, I would have kept this Amazing enveloping sound and grand presentation. Fully transformed my system and opened my eyes to what a XLR can do! You may refer to Silverfi's website for more reviews on Rumi cables which are highly rated! Reviews:...