Posts by talmlikeabalm

Hey guys I noticed some RK60 tubes with adapters for sale on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/RK60-1641-Vacuum-Tube-With-Tube-Adapter-To-Use-As-5U4G-/301251841309?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item4624024d1d
Black!
Hey guys,   I'm selling because I prefer the Phillips 5R4GYS rectifier in my WA22.  I figure there's no point in leaving this nice tube sitting on the shelf when somebody else can be enjoying it.   Buyer pays shipping and paypal/ gift.
Hey guys, I'm selling a 7 month old Yulong DA8.  It has been kept in excellent condition.  It really just sits in place so it looks like new.  Unfortunately I don't have the original packaging but it will be packed up well when I ship.  Just looking for a quick sale. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees/ gift.
Hey guys, I'm selling a barely used Beyerdynamic T1 headphone.  I prefer the sound of the LCD2 and now that I have the LCD3 I don't think I'll ever use these.  I'm just looking to make a quick sale.  The headphone is in fantastic condition.  Buyer pays shipping and paypal fee/gift.
HD800 in mint condition, hardly used. 
I spoke with Audeze on the phone today. They said the service they are providing to add fazors to existing headphones is being discontinued due to lack of interest.  Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
Hey guys, I'm looking to unload a hardly used CMA800R amp.  I have too many amps and I prefer the sound of tubes so unfortunately it's this one that has to go.  The amp is in mint condition and was barely used.  I have the box, graphs, and all the paperwork.  All offers will be considered but I'm primarily looking for cash.  I may be tempted by some LCD-3s with fazors but I don't think anybody out there is trying to do that trade haha
Do you use the sharp or smooth filter?
YES