or Connect

Posts by JoeDoe

Still available?
Still available?
Testing the waters to see if these end-game T50-based cans will garner sale or trade offers. Would love to trade one for a 2nd gen Beyer T1 or mint HD800!   My price includes fees; shipping on buyer. Pics on request. 
Trades?
Trades?
New AP owner checking in. 3rd time was the charm with these guys! I'd tried twice this year to snatch a pair of secondhand primes and for one reason or another, the deal fell through both times. Got a pair now that will be fed through my fully-balanced Emotiva DC-1/Liquid Carbon stack once the Carbon is back from repair.    Even though it's not a well-known amp, the headphone section of the DC-1 ain't no slouch. I'm loving the fact that the primes come so close to my...
$OLD!
Thanks! I assumed it was a space issue. I've got an adapter, although a right-angle one like that may reduce stress on the socket...
New DC-1 owner checking in. So far this thing has exceeded my expectations. This is my first piece of Emotiva gear, and the build quality is just fantastic. Feels like a tank!   I'm using the headphone out on mine for the PS1000s (and sometimes Alpha Primes, ssshhh don't tell) and it's got ample power for both. I have a Liquid Carbon that's currently being repaired, but when it comes back I'll run the DC-1 balanced into it for the Alphas.   In any case, the DC-1 has a...
This is a custom-made headphone featuring Sennheiser drivers in Grado-style Rosewood cups. The cups are from Turbulent labs, the custom quad-braid cable with Eidolic 1/4" plug is from Impact Audio Cables (also on Etsy), and I've also added a padded leather headband and ultra-soft L-cushion style pads for long-term comfort.   Read reviews here: http://www.head-fi.org/products/sennheiser-grado-hybrid-a-k-a-senngrado   They will ship in a soft carry bag.   Price...