Posts by ithehappy

Yeah, this is what the movie file says, DTS-HD MA, I mean the bigger version of the file.
Yes mate, I meant Media Player Classic, that's what I use for as long as I can remember. Didn't know that K-Lite was a messy codec pack, will see into that. So I can just download that dtsdecoder.dll and play the loseless track then? Here's a screenshot of Media Player Classic while in work, look at the taskbar icons, I see LAV Video Decoder and LAV Splitter, along with ffdshow audio decoder or something (at the very left, in blue), http://i.imgur.com/JiF6qd4.jpg
First of all thanks a lot for replying and that too in details.   The thing is I think I have LAV installed? I mean I am not sure but I use K-Lite Mega Code Pack to watch Matroska files on WMP Classic. The thing is the movie file which I have, I mean which supposed to have DTS 3961 kbps audio is around 9.5 GB. But I have the same movie which is 7.3 GB, but comes as 1536 kbps DTS. Well space isn't a problem for me, rather was not a problem for me, but my 2 TB internal is...
I have a move file which said that its DTS-HD 3961 kbps, but when I open the same file in Windows Media Player Classic I see that it says 1536 kbps! I am not an expert in these things, but I love DTS audio, but I am wondering that how many variants of DTS are out there? I know that there is a low bit-rate one of 750 kbps and the most common one is 1500 kbps, but does 3500 kbps or more really exists? Thanks in advance.
I want to sale my Sony XB90EX IEM. Not much to say there really. It's been lying unused all time since I purchased it! Have heard it maybe for 3-4 days, if not less. Don't getting any free time to listen to music and all due to workload. So it's better to offload it.   I am located in Kolkata, India, and this sale is only applicable for Indian users obviously. Can ship anywhere in India.   Asking price is Rs.2500 (INR). Fixed, kindly don't ask for negotiations or...
Getting the XBA-H1. Thank you.   The price is slightly over my budget but it's okay.
I am thinking about ditching the XB90EX which I purchased last year, I love it, but I can't admire it, sorry. They are overpowering the other frequencies too much with the bass, which I don't like. I am a bass junkie, but not to the level where I will like to trade bass with clarity. So what to get? AT CK line-up or what? On a budget, similar to XB90's price.   Just to make myself clear, I am a bass head, but I think I like sub-bass, but mid-bass (not sure about the...
No no, I didn't say there was any lack of bass on SE215, but the bass was not of my liking / choice. As I said, I am not familiar with the terms you guys use, so to put it simply, SE215 provided bass in areas where I don't like it, but say on my XB90 the bass is exactly where I would like it to be, same goes for my V55. So I don't really know what 'type of bass' SE215 has, but it is the last thing I will try. That's why I need to make sure whether the DT770's bass is like...
Umm, I don't remember the exact model number, but I have used a JVC with that 'XX' tagged on it before, while the whole sound quality was really nice, I was thumped by the bass! My Sony XB days are over I think, I will always be a huge bass fan (sub-bass, again) but I think that skull crashing thump is not my thing any more.  Hmm. I have put an eBay link in my previous post, if anyone have bought from them I would love to have some opinion.Oh okay, got it. But I have an...
Thanks for your generosity mate, but I am not really interested in M-Audio.