or Connect

Posts by ithehappy

@Subhakar : Thanks a lot for mentioning everything mate. That price is not inviting for me though, its superbly inviting, LOL, contacting the person tomorrow. Which one do you think I should get, 32 or 80 ohms one? Cause temporarily I will be using it with my E11, but later, after a couple of months or so I WILL buy a better DAC and AMP, eyeing the Creative E11, if price is good and availability in India, if not, at least the Xonar U7. So do you think I can go for the 80...
Okay so thanks for all the responses, it seems like I am unfortunate that no one so far has had the experience of listening to both the headphones, well. Also I see that in my budget it might not be a significant upgrade to go for the 770 Pro from 100AAP, and I don't really want to do a side-grade anyway. I don't want any better isolation, to me 100AAP has enough isolation and comfort for me, I only want better sound quality, that is better details, more bright etc., and...
Thanks for the links, will surely check them out after work. My budget is around 14-15k (this will be used for at least 3 years). I am a Basshead, but at the same time I hate Sony's XB lineup or anything that has overpowering bass dimming out any details or anything of other frequencies, so if needed I can go with a headphone with minimum bass. And about gaming headphones, well I said that I use my headphones for gaming and movies mostly, by that I meant more usage, I...
Thanks for your input. Well I like V shaped sound. I don't get what you mean by the two types of bass though! Not that I am really interested in any cheaper products but exactly which models are you talking about? I am only into closed back by the way. And no Beats or stuffs, kindly :)
Oh darn, I am a total noob, didn't even know there was a premium version! Anyway, no, I am talking about the PRO version, not Premium.
Hello, probably my first post here, didn't even know this thread existed! Thanks to the person who redirected me here.   Anyway, I have something to ask, if someone could then kindly reply. I bought a MDR-100AAP a month ago as I was looking for a new headphone, and I have been listening to it so far, well I quite like it to be quite honest. Now the thing is I am not sure whether I have made the right choice going for this, over the Beyer DT770 which I was actually...
Tremendously sad that I am having to create a sale topic when I thought I have found my perfect match, darn! Anyway, here it is. I am not even sure whether I want to sell it or not, but I have my mind fixed on the Beyer 770, so this has to go.   Item condition and Price: This is 30 days old it seems, LOL! I have listened to it for what, less than 50 hours for sure, quite possibly less than 40 hours even. Looks brand new, sounds same, obviously. Was bought from eBay India...
Thanks for your feedback mate. But I don't know, DT770 Pro isn't 300 USD here in India, they cost around 12k-14k INR, depending on impedance, which is quite a lot below 300 USD, and in fact I chose the 100AAP completely because I was scared about Beyerdynamics, I mean after trying out the Audio Technica M40X I was scared about those so called Tier 1 audio brands, thought they have a different kind of sound, so went for Sony as my previous one was too! I saved around 4k INR...
Has anyone used the DT770 before this, or after, or have both? Any comments?
LOL! Meaning I am angry, because that's a great price for it! Congratulations by the way.