Posts by ithehappy

I want to sale my Sony XB90EX IEM. Not much to say there really. It's been lying unused all time since I purchased it! Have heard it maybe for 3-4 days, if not less. Don't getting any free time to listen to music and all due to workload. So it's better to offload it.   I am located in Kolkata, India, and this sale is only applicable for Indian users obviously. Can ship anywhere in India.   Asking price is Rs.2500 (INR). Fixed, kindly don't ask for negotiations or...
Getting the XBA-H1. Thank you.   The price is slightly over my budget but it's okay.
I am thinking about ditching the XB90EX which I purchased last year, I love it, but I can't admire it, sorry. They are overpowering the other frequencies too much with the bass, which I don't like. I am a bass junkie, but not to the level where I will like to trade bass with clarity. So what to get? AT CK line-up or what? On a budget, similar to XB90's price.   Just to make myself clear, I am a bass head, but I think I like sub-bass, but mid-bass (not sure about the...
No no, I didn't say there was any lack of bass on SE215, but the bass was not of my liking / choice. As I said, I am not familiar with the terms you guys use, so to put it simply, SE215 provided bass in areas where I don't like it, but say on my XB90 the bass is exactly where I would like it to be, same goes for my V55. So I don't really know what 'type of bass' SE215 has, but it is the last thing I will try. That's why I need to make sure whether the DT770's bass is like...
Umm, I don't remember the exact model number, but I have used a JVC with that 'XX' tagged on it before, while the whole sound quality was really nice, I was thumped by the bass! My Sony XB days are over I think, I will always be a huge bass fan (sub-bass, again) but I think that skull crashing thump is not my thing any more.  Hmm. I have put an eBay link in my previous post, if anyone have bought from them I would love to have some opinion.Oh okay, got it. But I have an...
Thanks for your generosity mate, but I am not really interested in M-Audio.
Thanks mate. I was looking at the OP, and I did a crazy thing, looked at all the headphone (basshead ones) and then saw their details and coincidentally Beyer DT770 was my choice too :D But I don't understand that there are three different versions, 80 ohm, 250 ohm and those kinds. I don't know what are the differences to be honest.Okay bro, will give a look at them as well. For the Beyer DT770, do you guys think I am safe to buy this one? I mean it's almost 40 bucks (₹...
M-Audio is not available in my country. My choice is limited within AT, Beyerdynamic, Sony, Senn, JVC and those mainline kinds.
Guys I am looking for a can within 150 bucks. Currently I use a V55, I love it's SQ, but two problems, it's uncomfortable and it leaks too much sound. What do you guys suggest? The good old M50 or anything else? Asking this in this topic naturally means I am huge bass lover, sub-bass that is. Will be used with my PC, with Asus DGX, for gaming, and with my Bravia, with FiiO E11, for movies.   TIA.
I gave it tataa a couple of months ago mate. Couldn't even look at it anymore... :P