or Connect

Posts by ithehappy

Hi,   I have bought a Xonar U7 few days back, so I want to sell my E11 off as I won't be using it any more. I don't really know what would be a proper asking price for this, used, however still in great shape, but still putting up a value, I think its fair, but if its not kindly suggest your price too.   The asking price is ₹2199. The product is for sale ONLY INSIDE INDIA.   Thanks for having a look,   Saurav   PS: eBay listing is possible if anyone wants that,...
Like I mentioned mate, I need 7.1 compatibility for games and movies, that surround sound, be it fake or whatever is extremely important to me, for games footsteps become significantly more clear, and for movies too the difference with stereo 2 channels and 7.1 are day and night like, music won't matter normally anyway. Actually my budget was really low, so that D1 amd Audio Quest ones are out of my budget somewhat, but that Schiit looks good, I was actually going for the...
Can't stand the sound leakage bro. If there were a open back with low sound leakage I'd be all over it.Please have some inputs on the DAC fellas, help out this idiot here. Wanna buy tonight itself.
Deadpool   Should give 3/10 for acting and waste of time in name of entertainment, but as I was in a tremendously superb mood gave it a 5.
Hi guys, I bought a DT770 Pro 32 from Amazon few days back, http://i.imgur.com/gDXNJOT.png       Pretty impressed with it, but not totally, so thinking about getting a DAC, with 7.1 support, which is a must for me, as I use this mainly for movies and games, and less for music. So do you guys have any suggestion for that? Want something really budget friendly, and found Xonar U7, do you think it will be a good choice? Want external as my SLI setup and a separate LAN...
Hi guys, I know this won't fit in this topic, but as this is the closest I could find, asking here. I bought a DT770 Pro 32 ohms from Amazon India just few days back, but for whatever weird reasons I am kind of worried about its authenticity! Is there any way to check whether a DT770 Pro 32 is genuine or not?
@Subhakar : Thanks a lot for mentioning everything mate. That price is not inviting for me though, its superbly inviting, LOL, contacting the person tomorrow. Which one do you think I should get, 32 or 80 ohms one? Cause temporarily I will be using it with my E11, but later, after a couple of months or so I WILL buy a better DAC and AMP, eyeing the Creative E11, if price is good and availability in India, if not, at least the Xonar U7. So do you think I can go for the 80...
Okay so thanks for all the responses, it seems like I am unfortunate that no one so far has had the experience of listening to both the headphones, well. Also I see that in my budget it might not be a significant upgrade to go for the 770 Pro from 100AAP, and I don't really want to do a side-grade anyway. I don't want any better isolation, to me 100AAP has enough isolation and comfort for me, I only want better sound quality, that is better details, more bright etc., and...
Thanks for the links, will surely check them out after work. My budget is around 14-15k (this will be used for at least 3 years). I am a Basshead, but at the same time I hate Sony's XB lineup or anything that has overpowering bass dimming out any details or anything of other frequencies, so if needed I can go with a headphone with minimum bass. And about gaming headphones, well I said that I use my headphones for gaming and movies mostly, by that I meant more usage, I...
Thanks for your input. Well I like V shaped sound. I don't get what you mean by the two types of bass though! Not that I am really interested in any cheaper products but exactly which models are you talking about? I am only into closed back by the way. And no Beats or stuffs, kindly :)