Posts by DAMX

Thanks.  I have fiddled with foobar some more now and I have found the feature but the problem is now it will not output a separate cue file . Some ppl say that for wav it is embedded but without it  will not work on the C4 .
And for that you have installed an add on ? Because I have foobar and it doesn't seem to have this function.
Thanks. Still you forgot  a crucial piece of info , XLD  is MAC only.For WIN I have tried Mediamonkey and  Xilisoft audio converter which do not do the conversion to one file but only the other way around . I have also tried Xrecode II which does what I need but when I try to paly the file on to the C4 it will cause the unit to reboot. Here are the steps maybe someone will notice something I've done wrong .First convert flac->Wav with Jriver 19 than with xerecode I've used...
Could you please elaborate a bit ?
I can confirm the noise when playing from microSD cards. I have the C4 for a few years now but I have never tried using the microSD till a couple of  days ago; what a disappointment...... 
Thanks Babel , I have installed the app. It's UI  looks simple and clean but I still have no way to set the  output  like WASAPI/ASIO/KERNEL STREAMING.
Thanks. I think I found it but its only mix radio now published by Microsoft mobile . Still it's not what I'm looking for. I was hoping for maybe some simplified version of Jriver but but still more complex than what I've seen so far . Unfortunately  there  isn't much incentive for developers to write apps for this platform . That's a shame because this behaves exactly like windows at list when it comes to install drivers automatically. I've attached a ss with the...
Could you please be more specific on the app you are using for playing music. I have the Surface 2 as well .Thanks.
Has anyone found a proper app for playing music?
Do you really think that this forum will be better without any sort of hierarchy / classification of the members ? I think that this system gets ppl more involved and if that's the Anime thread than so be it . Try and judge ppl by what they are actually saying and not by some meaningless title. And btw it will always be easy to go and check their profiles for posts or their actual systems. Or maybe the number of "thank you" should be counted instead of posts....