or Connect

Posts by solblack

Well I've tried it with a DAC and AV receiver getting same results no sound coming from DX80 when using the optical and coaxial out.Headphone out works fine. Paul any Ideas?
I'm sorry I meant opticle cable
DX80 a coaxial cable to (Dac Yulong MKII) same situation works fine with DX50
Ok first time trying the (optical &coax) out getting NO sound anyone know what's going on. DX50 works fine out.
Put mine on a Basketball haven't look back, plus I like that's it a little snug.Have you tried Pioneer new headphone SE-MHR5 it's been said to be very comfortable but the by the spec. maybe not as detail like MSR7.The Urbanite well each its own.
Anybody looking for a nice DAC? iFi Nano-iDSD PCM/DSD/DXD Battery Powered USB DAC Portable Decoder $159. http://www.adorama.com/IFIDSDNANO.html?emailprice=t&utm_source=rflaid912994
You will hear a big difference in your phones.
You will be fine I have the Darkvoice 3322 and love it!
They are lovely got them from a friend for free he need space, they are big!Got a pair of pioneer speakers paired together make harmony.When listening to classical and Jazz may have to use EQ but surprisingly great with acoustics.
Just bought mine still using 1.1.4.I haven't had any issues the sound is fine.Waiting for new FW.