or Connect

Posts by Bytor123

Mourinho - no longer the Special One...now the Three One...
Hello - I didn't pay anything for the repair and it was returned at FiiO's expense too. I'd had it a year or so. FiiO contacted me via a thread on this site after I mentioned that the X1 had 'died'. I'm not really sure how long the warranty is. A year? I sent mine off because I had nothing to lose - it was dead, and £5 postage seemed a small amount to lose if it didn't make it to China (and back).
Hello there - I sent my X1 to China - cost me £5.00 from the UK. I didn't insure or track it - it got there fine, it was repaired and returned in two or three weeks. Cost me the shipping. I can't fault FiiO in this instance. Good luck with it.
cheers - I'll give it a go...!
Have you got the theme to work? I've tried - the same way I got FW 2.0 to work - but can't get it installed...? No doubt I'm doing something wrong...
Bad luck. Mine is on its way back from China after being repaired (no sound out despite playing the file, a hardware problem rather than a software issue). Bit of a pain to have to send it back - but FiiO have been very helpful. Hope you get sorted
First thing might be to reset it...? Seems to solve a few problems
Man City vs Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final - I never thought I'd see that in my life time (not after Wednesday evenings vs Luton Town)
No, I sent via the Post Office - if it doesn't get there, then I have lost £5.00. The unit was not working, it was useless to me in that state, so I thought why not. If they get it (I've no reason to think that they won't) and they return it via registered post then I may have to pay more - but, I'll have a working X1... I appreciate what you're thinking though - I considered £5.00 reasonable; you may not think the postage costs for you are worth it. I have a few other...
I've just sent mine to China from the UK, it cost me £5.10 (about $7.00). Not ideal I know - mine died after a year - but nothing to lose for that much...