Posts by musicheaven

Review location: USA Specific Location: Boston, Massachusetts Resume: got only one but along the same product line. I have an X5iii review coming. http://www.head-fi.org/products/fiio-x5-high-res-portable-music-player/reviews/10382 Why you want to review the Explorer: I heard about it, checked it on your site and figured I'd love to go on a review exploration and drink music out of it (does the shape remind you of anything dear? ;-) I have to say it's a beautiful...
Red
I have one for sale, 350$. Free delivery in conus, you pay PayPal fees. It's the upgraded version, i.e. I sent it back to Ray for the upgrade. Let me know if you're interested. Best, Jon
Count me in! -Headphone(s) / earphone(s) you possess: Shure SE215, SE535, Shure 1840, Hifiman HE560, Sennheiser HD600, Momentum -Any DAP(s) / DAC(s) / amp(s) you may possess: X5 V1, RSA intruder, Pico Slim and Oppa HA-2 -Descriptions and links to review(s) you may have posted: Fiio X5 - http://www.head-fi.org/users/363203/reviews -Your geographical region (e.g. the city and country you live in): Boston, MA -Your native language (and any other languages you may be able to...
Definitively interested but will need lots of preparation or maybe not
Sent you a message.
If you have one for sale please PM me.
Try just disconnecting/reconnecting the USB cable from your PC . I don't think you need the shut it down, somehow when you turn on the unit and you PC is already on, the Pulse seems to need a handshake from the PC USB port. If you start the computer and the Pulse is already on, it gets the appropriate handshake from the PC and then no need to disconnect.Hope this helps
It's a shame you're getting rid of a good DAC, I can certainly say you offer it at a great discount, the best I have seen, at least new, is 1399$ currently on MassDrop, at 1200$ it's a great price if you need one. Good luck with your sale!
Thanks Gery, I find the comment to be pretty nebulous. What does the latest tech means? It would be better if it was enumerated.Interesting, it's about ceramic capacitor rigidity and flexing under voltage application. It sounds like they only have to charge us more money for the caps made by Murata or Kemet and make zillions of holes on the board and the audio noise is down. ;-)