or Connect

Posts by obsidyen

Not anymore... iPhone 6S will have 1 GB ram.
I had Fidelio X2. They are amazing headphones and I still miss them, I might buy them again. I also had HE400S but sold them recently as they lacked sub-bass frequencies. I bought the PM-3 but it will arrive next week. I may be able to do a comparison by memory when they arrive.
There was a closed-back flagship at the event...
This system is made for people who attend parties like the one in "Eyes Wide Shut" film. It would seem really cool in a big, luxurious mansion.   On another note, there's no info on the closed-back flagship?..
Amazing stuff...
I have a Meridian system in the living room, had Chord Hugo and other high end stuff. I never said people who have high end gear are snobs. I'm just saying that P5 Wireless was made with smartphones in mind. Bowers & Wilkins know that, since they sell it at Apple Stores. Thus, how the headphone works with smartphones should be a part of the review as most people use this type of headphones with smartphones and majority of owners of P5 Wireless will surely do so. That would...
It's not about money or how much you make. It's about audio snobbery. 95% of people don't care about DAPs, regardless of how rich they are. My cousin has a Range Rover with Meridian sound system in it, but he doesn't really know or care about Meridian. It sounds crazy good, but it's just a small detail for her. Not everyone is into this hobby, but they are surely potential buyers for P5 Wireless since they are sold at Apple Stores, and they look good as they sound. P5...
That's such an elitist view. 95% of people use smartphones for music, including me. You're a reviewer at an audio website and unless you want your reader base to be exlusively "self-proclaimed audiophiles", I suggest you try smartphones with headphones made for them.
I've just joined the club. Bought it with the offline from. Hopefully it arrives soon.
Thanks mate, I'm skeptical of pro reviewers' opinions anyway, because many of them are sponsored by audio companies. There are some like Tyll Hertsens who are fair and objective but there's lots of money in audio business so not all pro reviewers are honest and objective like him. Thus, opinions like yours are important to me... I agree with you that iDSD Micro is an amazing device. It's an end-game dac/amp for me and it sounds much more natural and organic than the Chord...