Posts by obsidyen

Sorry, I should have said K4XX series. K450, 451 and 452 in particular. On-ear portables. I tried Y50 too and it was impressive but too big for me to be really portable. Y40 is really mini, very portable. :)
I don't know if you guys are interested in 40mm on-ears, but AKG Y40 which I bought to use with my Xperia Z1 Compact has great bass. Sounds better than Beats Solo 2 too.
I bought Y40 today. The controls work with my Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. Volume up/down etc. everything works. It's awesome because there aren't many Android headphones with 3 buttons. They're small and look great whilst also sounding great. Much better sound than the muddy sounding K series. I think it's as good as urbanite for half the price and looks much better. Money well spent.
I bought AKG Y40 on ear headphones today. I must say they're really good, I paid 80 Euros for them. Very portable and great sound. They sound as good as Urbanite for half the price. And they look much better than Urbanite headphones, they won Red Dot 2014 design award. What's great is volume up/down buttons work with the Xperia Z1 Compact. Most headphones offer one button mics for Android headphones whilst offering volume up/down button for iDevices. I appreciate AKG...
Have you tried Poweramp? In my opinion, it offers better than sound than the Walkman app. The sound is louder and more dynamic. 
I still have the Z1 Compact and think it has good audio quality. However, it's rumored that Z4 will have Sony's in-house S-master chip found in high-end Sony daps. Now that would be amazing. 
This looks good. I might buy one.
 Are you Australian?
I sold these and bought AKG Y40 instead. There's a lot of improvement. The sound is clearer/less muddy. I've heard Y50 is even better but it's too big for me for portable use.
Yes... Turkey is not in the EU either but iPhones here are capped.