Posts by obsidyen

I was considering that but heard that the camera sucked. Such a shame.
Do you know a good cable for Velvet that has iPhone control buttons? (except for that Westone cable)
Duh... Always, with any headphone. 
 I see. Well, yes it was released 16 years ago but is still played in clubs all around the world, it's a trance classic. I meant as a genre, EDM, pop and not classical music or jazz. By the way Blur's new album Magic Whip is abso-*********-lutely FANTASTIC! Wow, I did not enjoy an album this much for a long time. It's an instant classic for me. Blur mixed Brit Pop/Rock elements with some electronic music thrown in. Also the CD sounds like a vinyl, there's no...
ZZ Top? Lol. Reminds me of 15 years ago when I listened to their music. Hard rock is dead now. I wonder how these sound with Lonesome Street, Blur's single from their new album The Magic Whip, a fantastic album.
 So they are good with EDM... cool.
I don't really get what you mean, but they aren't exactly Beethoven, Edith Piaf, or even Diana Krall, are they? (classic audiophile music)
What genres did you listen to with them?
No, lol... Prettier.
I agree... I'm a popular music fan from all eras. My favourite is electronic dance music but I listen to pop, rock, indie and sometimes jazz when I feel like it. But musical jazz like George Benson, not that weird kind of jazz from 50s. If Ether can play modern music well, it's great to me. This is why I prefer Philips Fidelio X2 to HD800 or HE560. They just sound better with modern music! You can't enjoy Blur's Coffee and TV or Darude's Sandstorm with HE560 as much as you...