Posts by Esprit

I already own the Mytek and the Yulong DACs and I like and am very interested in this iFi...No appearance or aesthetics but if the iFi must be a "pro" product and if it costs more than the other then it is also important that it will be solid, heavy and sturdy...The chassis is also very important as far as concern EMI/RFI problems while the connectors must be resistant as a product "pro" is not necessarily screwed to the table (you can use it in different situations and...
Make ASIO driver for Mac   […]Most Mac users will be completely satisfied with the performance and ease of use of the new exaSound Core Audio DoP256 driver. For enthusiasts interested in pushing the technology even further, exaSound announces a new ASIO driver technology for OS X. We are working with leading player developers to enable ASIO support in their programs. Documentation and sample code is available to interested third parties....
I'm judging what others show to me...
A very well done chassis...     [...]The first thing I noticed was the size and build quality of the unit which is quite small and it can fit in my palm, but it is made of solid and thick aluminum. [...](cit.) P.S. Only 499,00€ 
There is something wrong: the price is increasing (from 1500€ to 1750€) but the case, the RCA connectors, the folded metal sheet seems to me "cheap" like a chinese set-top box...   A Mytek, Yulong, Matrix or Schiit DAC, looks better.  
It's time for a "new" DA8...
No DSD1794A?
Ugh, nothing for May
I hope so (as I hope it will be a better product than competitors... not only on paper...)
We want tre Pro!!!