Posts by simonsullivan1

Hi,    I'm selling my DX50 for the simple reason that I have upgraded to the a DX90. The unit has been in a silicone case since day one as well as a pelican case when moved from place to place (overkill I know but I had one I wasn't using so why not) - as such it is in mint condition.   I've had the player for about 5 months - it was used a lot around Christmas but since then work has been too busy for much use during the day.   It comes with it's original box, coax...
^ New to me..... ......simply magnificent!  Thank you Br777!
Thanks Cooperpwc, not sure the $129.99 is in my price range though!!!!   I'm sure I saw it on deal extreme only a few months back for under $10.  I'll keep looking!
Sorry to go back a few pages but could you provide a link to where you purchased this particular brand - I've looked in a few places but the cables are shorter and the housing bulkier - really trying to keep it slim enough to get between the DX50 and the Quickstep....
Thanks for your input Oklahoma, I was actually recommended this cable  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380680038309?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649   by chance on a different thread, I've not received it yet but will give an update when I do.....
Yeah, they should, wish I'd come across the 300mah one (more time exactly).  With regards to the lower voltage of some other batteries, it is only my assumption that it may have a negative affect - it was more a case of well if they do 9.6v then might as well go for that.  I have two batteries, because it's always worth having a spare and at a tenner each direct from Powerx, why not  PS If you have Prime on amazon then the 230 mah one is cheaper as it doesn't have the...
Just thought I'd chip in - I have the Quickstep and use it purely off a 9V battery.   I use this battery with this charger   http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maha-Energy-230mAh-Discharge-Rechargeable-Battery/dp/B0045KJ0Q6/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1389735858&sr=1-2&keywords=9.6v+rechargeable+batteries   http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003LJWS84/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1   The battery is a true 9.6v rather than sub 9v wich some are (what...
Probably not the type of cable question you're used to.....   ......but I'm trying to find out if there is such a thing as; a standard Type A USB connection on one end and a micro B USB on the other (for use with a portable HDD), but the cable needs to have another standard Type A USB that is then plugged into a power source.  The desired result is that both the DX50 and the external portable HDD are charged/powered.   I'm hoping that a cable exists that can achieve...
Yep, that's what I do and it made all the difference for me.  Good Luck!
Hey Mingus, you may have checked already but have you deleted all the extended tags that are sometimes present.  MP3Tag doesn't show them in the default view but if you highlight all your files and hit 'ALT+T' then it will bring up an additional box, any extended tags will show up here.  I had some media scanning issues and cleaning these tags out made a huge difference.