Posts by catcherfly

Thanks @WayTooCrazySpeakers are Audio Nirvana fullrange 10" Super Alnico drivers in 24" High x 13.5" Wide x 12.50" Deep cabinets.   
I am using the Lawton pads and was curious if anyone has compared to the Alpha and/or Audeze pads (or if there is an existing post I missed you could direct me to) . Also wondering is anyone has tried the Lawton tuneup and can talk about it. Thanks!
Thought I'd post some pics of my 6' balanced extension cable I made for my ebony TH-X00. Running to a AudioGD NFB-28. Wanted to listen  through the balanced input and add some length:      
SOLD 2015 HE-400i for sale. Well under 100 hours of use, No signs of wear. Stock cable unused. Original packaging. $175 plus shipping.
THE CABLE IS TWO YEARS OLD BUT IN GOOD CONDITION. I HAVE ONLY USED IT WITH WITH A FEW DACS -  IT WORKS PERFECTLY WITH THE CYPHERLABS THEOREM 720 AND AN AUDIO ENGINE D1 BUT CAUSES OCCASIONAL CUTTING OUT WITH AUDIO GD SABRE ES9018 DACS. IF USING WITH A DAC YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF YOUR DACS SENSITIVITY WITH CABLE VARIATION.  PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
THE CABLE IS TWO YEARS OLD BUT IN GOOD CONDITION. I HAVE ONLY USED IT WITH WITH A FEW DACS -  IT WORKS PERFECTLY WITH THE CYPHERLABS THEOREM 720 AND THE AUDIO ENGINE D1 BUT CAUSES OCCASIONAL CUTTING OUT WITH AUDIO GD SABRE ES9018 DACS. IF USING WITH A DAC YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF YOUR DACS SENSITIVITY WITH CABLE VARIATION. PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Selling one 10' Canare Subwoofer cable with gold connectors. This is a great sounding, very flexible, high quality cable. For $30 you will be hard pressed to find a better option
Cable is in very good condition with approximately one year of use in one location. This is the only cable I have used that DOES NOT cause cutting out or Jitter with any of my DACs, in particular the Audio GD Sabre ES9018 DACs. I now have a music server next to my DAC so I don't need a long cable anymore. I paid $180 for the cable new. Please PM me with any questions. 
Effusion, thanks so much for the tube suggestions, I really appreciate it!
I bought the KT88 not the KT77. Sorry about that!!