or Connect

Posts by catcherfly

THE CABLE IS TWO YEARS OLD BUT IN GOOD CONDITION. I HAVE ONLY USED IT WITH WITH A FEW DACS -  IT WORKS PERFECTLY WITH THE CYPHERLABS THEOREM 720 AND AN AUDIO ENGINE D1 BUT CAUSES OCCASIONAL CUTTING OUT WITH AUDIO GD SABRE ES9018 DACS. IF USING WITH A DAC YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF YOUR DACS SENSITIVITY WITH CABLE VARIATION.  PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
THE CABLE IS TWO YEARS OLD BUT IN GOOD CONDITION. I HAVE ONLY USED IT WITH WITH A FEW DACS -  IT WORKS PERFECTLY WITH THE CYPHERLABS THEOREM 720 AND THE AUDIO ENGINE D1 BUT CAUSES OCCASIONAL CUTTING OUT WITH AUDIO GD SABRE ES9018 DACS. IF USING WITH A DAC YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF YOUR DACS SENSITIVITY WITH CABLE VARIATION. PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Selling one 10' Canare Subwoofer cable with gold connectors. This is a great sounding, very flexible, high quality cable. For $30 you will be hard pressed to find a better option
Cable is in very good condition with approximately one year of use in one location. This is the only cable I have used that DOES NOT cause cutting out or Jitter with any of my DACs, in particular the Audio GD Sabre ES9018 DACs. I now have a music server next to my DAC so I don't need a long cable anymore. I paid $180 for the cable new. Please PM me with any questions. 
Effusion, thanks so much for the tube suggestions, I really appreciate it!
I bought the KT88 not the KT77. Sorry about that!!
Thanks Jk-47! After I've spent some time listening, I'll post my impressions.
Hi Mhamel, I ended up buying Genalex Gold Lion KT77s and Genalex B749/12AU7s from Jim McShane. Thanks for your recommendation!
Thanks JK-47! I look forward to checking out the Maxi's and the others you mentioned
Victor recommended the Genalex Gold Lion KT88 as an affordable new option. Does anyone have experience with this tube? The Tube Store is one source. Have any of you purchased from them?