Posts by Aoi-chan

which one out of these for a budget of $100 (although, lower the better ) - Sinnature Acoustics C-12 - $45 Brainwavz M2 ($60) Brainwavz M5 (getting 2 for $45) Velodyne Vpulse ( $100) Audiofly AF45 ($60) Audiofly AF56 ($100) SoundMagic E30 Hifiman RE-400 (read some reviews, they say these are best sub $100) Thinksound Ts02 ($100) going to use them with either Clip+ or Fuse+. I like punchy, accurate bass and clear vocals. I listen to a very wide variety of genres, so...
Someone please. I need to buy tomorrow. My friend is recommending me Brainwavz M2. I AM CONFUSED.
Also, how is bass with x10?
Also, how is bass with x10?
Oops. I apologize for that. Will the clip be enough to drive the x10? Also, what about Brainwavz R1, audiofly af56 and velodyne vpulse?
bump?
thanks dude. Updated the op/ I hope thats sufficient.
Hi. I new here and my sole purpose of joining is because I'm not able to decide on an IEM and a PMP in my budget of USD 150 or INR 8000 for both the things. Yeah, I live in India, so the total cost should be inclusive of shipping and taxes/customs. I can order from mp4nation.net (this one provides free shipping :D) or any other website.   I have been considering the Sandisk Clip+ and Brainwavz M2/M3.  But I'm a total "noob" in stuffs related to audio. Also,...