or Connect

Posts by TrancerSte

It can be connected to multiple devices simultaneously. I use them at work with a USB bluetooth dongle in my PC and they simultaneously remain connected to my phone. If I play music on my phone, the PC music stops. If I play music on the PC the phone music stops. If I'm listening to music on the PC and a phone call comes in, the music pauses and the phone rings in the headphones and I can answer it. There is no source switching function on the headphones as far as I know...
When I tap my ear cups I don't hear any ANC feedback at all - the noise is just the echo of the tapping and sounds pretty much the same if I power off the headphones and do it.   I have noticed sometimes when I'm on the bus there's a certain bus vibration frequency that causes a lot of noise with these headphones. I did wonder if it was the ANC so I turned the headphones off and continued wearing them but the noise was the same, so it seems this is entirely acoustic...
 Eh how bad can the M2 mic audio be if you're preferring a webcam mic? Last night I made a Google Voice call over WiFi to a land line on the other side of the world using my M2 via bluetooth and the other party said I was "extremely clear", and there were no dropouts, even when I absent-mindedly left my phone on the sofa and wandered into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I've just spent 20 minutes searching in vain for an Android audio recorder app that can use a...
I just picked up a pair of Sennheiser Momentum 2 Wireless (built in ability to work as a USB DAC) and threw in one of these for the hell of it - http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F2CU033/ -- I figured if it didn't work I could still use it to charge the headphones from my USB-C charger and not need to pack two chargers.   I'm pleased to report that it works as I hoped! You need to plug in the headphones powered off, set the USB mode to 'Power supply: Charge the other...
Picked these up today and grabbed one of these cables as well - http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F2CU033/ - I figured that if it didn't work I could still use it to charge the headphones and other legacy micro-B devices from my USB-C charger so it wouldn't be wasted.   I'm pleased to report that it works as I hoped! You need to plug in the headphones powered off, set the USB mode to 'Power supply: Charge the other connected device" when prompted by Android, then power on the...
Has anyone tried or had any success plugging these directly to an Android phone via USB and using them as a DAC? I have a Nexus 6P, which has a USB-C connector. There are USB-C to micro-B cables readily available (Apple even sells them as the new Macbook has a USB-C port) and from what I've read a USB-C DAC should 'just work'.   Pretty sure my phone will support it as my Nexus 5 is running the same ROM and that works with my iBasso D-Zero using a micro-B to mini-B cable,...
Perfect, cheers both!
I've had my eye on these for a while but I wanted to wait to see if the new revision would completely fix the Bluetooth issues, which it seems it has. One question though: is there any way to tell from the packaging (SKU, model number, serial etc) that a set of M2 Wireless is definitely the new version and not old stock? Retailers here are kinda unscrupulous and the terms "exchange", "refund" and "consumer rights" are basically unknown, so I'd like to make damn sure...
 Yeah I could probably warranty my Zn but I'm resident in one of 'such countries and regions' that V-Moda does not ship to and I got them sent here via a US reshipping service. I would have to pay international postage to send them back to the US, then probably another $10-15 for my reshipping service to send the replacement back to me. Plus even though they are intermittently faulty I still use them every day, so I would need to buy the cheapest tolerable substitute in...
 Yep, mine stopped working after about a month. Quite annoying but I could live with it. Now it's started randomly reducing / muting the media volume on my phone (Android, so if volume control is possible inadvertently via a faulty unit, why can't it be figured out properly??), making it worse than useless. I've had to revert to using my Sony bluetooth headset to prevent the faulty buttons driving me insane.