Posts by cferneyh

Simaudio MOON 100D USB DAC with black face plate. Originally purchased in February 2011 at a local audio shop. The unit is in great condition and perfect working order. I'm selling as I've decided to switch my setup from the Simaudio MOON 100D USB DAC + Apple Airport Express to the Audioengine D2. Original packaging will be included.   Note: the image shown is a stock image. If you'd like to see the actual unit I'm selling just send a PM and I'll get you a few...
Howdy folks!   I've got the upgrade bug again, so I'm going to part with my Grado HF-2's to help fund the next purchase.    I've owned these for just under three years, and they've been meticulously maintained during that time (I'm the second owner). I'd estimate that these have been used for around 300 hours or so.   Shortly after I purchased these I ordered a pair of G-Cush pads to wear with them as I found the larger pads to be more comfortable. The G-Cush...
Hi folks!   I'm interested in giving the HE-500 a try. If you are thinking about selling yours, shoot me a PM and let's try to work something out. I am located in Canada, so for those of you who don't like to ship outside of CONUS please keep that in mind. Or maybe I can be the person to convince you that shipping outside of the CONUS is painless.   Thanks!
  Due to some consolidation of my systems I'm selling my HRT Music Streamer +.   Cosmetically there are some minor scratches just underneath where the "HRT Music Streamer +" label is. They are barely noticeable, but I want the buyer to be fully aware of this.   Also, please be aware that this is the first generation Music Streamer + (i.e. it is NOT the current version of this DAC, which is the Music Streamer II +).    This was originally purchased new in...
I'm selling my Music Fidelty V-DAC as I've upgraded to the Simaudio MOON 100D. The V-DAC is in perfect working order. Please note that there are a couple of very, very slight scratches on the top of the unit. I'd like to tell you how they got there but I only noticed them when taking the pictures. Obviously this does not impact the sound.   A Pyramid PS-3KX power supply will be included.    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.   Thanks!!
A price drop to go along with a bump. 
  I'm selling my used black Audioengine A5 speakers. They have been well taken care of and are in mint condition with no scratches or dents. These speakers have served me well for 18 months in conjunction with an Apple Airport Express, however, in recent months I haven't been using them as often and as such, I've decided to sell. They come with the original box and packaging, dust bags and all the cables. Please note that the pictures I've included make the grey...
  3 year old pair of Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7 Noise Cancelling Headphones. I used these strictly for air travel and everything is still in excellent condition. Will come in the original box, including all accessories (carrying case, adapters, etc). Asking $25 + shipping, which should be around $15-20 within North America. Just a great pair of headphones for air travel, at a fraction of the price of some other well known brands. I'm selling as I purchased some...
My new Simaudio integrated amp has a headphone jack, meaning that my Gilmore Lite amp has become redundant. I paired this with my Grado HF2's and couldn't have been more pleased.    I purchased this unit here on Head-Fi in January of 2010 (meaning I was the second owner).   I don't have the original box, but I will make sure it is well packaged (with the power supply) for shipping.    While the revamped Head-Fi shows me with zero feedback, you can find...
  I'm selling a set of Monster Cable M1000i interconnects. These were purchased in February 2010 and were used between my amp and DAC. I've upgraded my amp and interconnects, so these are looking for a new home.    Asking $65, which includes shipping anywhere in North America.    While you see no feedback beside my name, you can actually find some here:   http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/208944/cferneyh   Thanks for looking!