Posts by florestan

For sale is my MHDT Labs Havana DAC. It is a superb DAC that I have paired with NOS Western Electric tube (original NOS GE JAN Tube will be included as well). It has been used with extreme care and appears in like new condition 9 or 9.5 / 10. I originally purchased it for $979 + shipping. I am offering it for sale at $550 and will ship it safely packaged to anywhere in the continental US for no extra cost. Please email if you have any questions. Specs can be found...
For sale is a 6ft Stefan Audio Art Endorphin cable terminated to a 1/8" Switchcraft Plug and a 1/4" adaptor. It is a clean and well cared for cable that has been gently used. I would rate the condition as 9 / 10. The Endorphin is a beautiful, well built cable that has a very fast, clean, detailed sound that reveals quite a bit when introduced to the HD650. I no longer own my HD 650's and am selling a couple of the custom cables I still own. The cable retails for $599...
Would love to be added to the pre-order list as well. . . .
Price Drop   $215   $165  
Price Drop   $160   $150  
PRICE DROP   $95 $85 $75  
For sale is a 10ft Double Helix cable terminated to a 1/4" Fururtech Plug. I am the original owner having purchased it about 2 years ago directly from Double Helix. It is a clean and well cared for cable that has been gently used. I would rate the condition as 9 / 10. This is an attractive, well built cable that has a rich, full and warm sound that compliments HD650's perfectly. Originally purchased for $285, I am selling it for $215. This includes the cost of USPS...
For sale is a 4.5 ft Zu Mobius cable terminated to a 1/4" Nuetrik Plug. I am the original owner having purchased it 5 or 6 years ago, directly from Zu. It is a clean and well cared for cable that has been gently used. I would rate the condition as 8.5 or 9 / 10. I am slowly selling off much of my headphone gear and this is one of the nicer cables I have had the pleasure of owning. Attractive, well built and a perfect compliment to HD650's. I am selling it for $150. This...
I recently sold my LCD-2's and am now selling my Norse LCD Audio Cable. It is a fantastic cable: beautifully made, and a pleasure to hear. Made of top quality materials, including a oyaide 1/4 stereo plug. It has been used with care and the condition is like new (9 or 9.5/10). Includes the original black velvet bag for storage. $175 (price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the continental US). Please email any questions. Best - Chris
Price Drop.   $1650.00   $1495.00   $1395.00   $1345.00