Posts by cliffflip

ah terima kasih jipan :)   I was going to order T1 from Yogyakarta, yesterday they said they have 1 unit (6N11 tube) and when I was gonna close the deal they said somebody already bought it one hour earlier, lol. I've contacted other stores and they all out of stock. Do you have any info which store that sell it?   And sorry if this is out of topic, but what about soundcards? say Xonar Essence STX or Soundblaster ZXR, are they as good as the T1?  
Hi, I'm looking to buy a $200 DAC/Amp combo for my headphones. I've gathered info in my country (Indonesia) and here's my options :   1. Fiio E07K + E09K 2. Aune T1 3. Schiit Magni + Modi   I'm using HD558 and M50/LE, and looking into possibility to buy a higher impedance cans, DT770 perhaps. I listen to almost genre, notably instrumental (from acoustic fingerstyle to metal) and prefer flat response with good staging.   Any suggestions about which one...
  thanks for your reply, by the way it's Aune right? sorry I'm new to this DAC/amp category, if I may know, what makes the T1 better than E7?
Hi, is anyone here using HD558 with Fiio E07K Andes? how does that sound?   I'm planning to buy a portable DAC/amp that cost under $100, since E07K can be used as ext. soundcard for PC and quite small for portable player, that would be perfect.