or Connect

Posts by cliffflip

I can't access aune site you mentioned, it says 400 Unknown Virtual Host. I bought it from another store that listed 'by AMT' on their catalog, and it usually indicating it's the product distributor. The unit also has a card that listed AMT to claim a warranty. Now that I never ask AMT about it, I'm not really sure. Oh yes, I bought couple stuff from dontblameyourears, not Hifiman products tho. I was thinking about 1 to 1 replacement, but at least I want to know what...
 Nope, no ticket number or anything.  But here another email I got :; sorry,we are on the holiday now,we will reply you when we back on 26th,Feb发自我的iPhone I think this is a real person answering (not auto-reply bot like first email). Still won't help anything tho :p  The distributor take a picture of the board : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Qf9GGZMb7INEY3Sjd2YUs1WG8/view?usp=sharing Look at the 3 burnt IC (not sure what it called) just at the center of the picture.
 Yes, they (distributor) bragging if the issue were in fact, a minor problem (e.g. device not recognized, channel imbalance, the unit produces noises, etc) they will process it in 3 to 4 working days. It isn't the case if the problems are more serious. 
Thanks for your reply.   I've sent an email to Aune, including asking their policy about this. hoping they will respond it ASAP so this will be solved faster.
Hi, first post here in and I want to share some bad experiences I have with Aune T1, MK2 version.   First of all, I bought it on 8th Nov 2014, I have to say I pretty much satisfied with the product, use it mainly with my HD 558 and M50. I use it normally (e.g. I don't use it >5 hours straight, let alone left it on overnight, etc) because I know from some reviews and my own experience it has some heat issues.   Well two days ago (19th Feb 2015) my Aune T1 MK2 apparently...
ah terima kasih jipan :)   I was going to order T1 from Yogyakarta, yesterday they said they have 1 unit (6N11 tube) and when I was gonna close the deal they said somebody already bought it one hour earlier, lol. I've contacted other stores and they all out of stock. Do you have any info which store that sell it?   And sorry if this is out of topic, but what about soundcards? say Xonar Essence STX or Soundblaster ZXR, are they as good as the T1?  
Hi, I'm looking to buy a $200 DAC/Amp combo for my headphones. I've gathered info in my country (Indonesia) and here's my options :   1. Fiio E07K + E09K 2. Aune T1 3. Schiit Magni + Modi   I'm using HD558 and M50/LE, and looking into possibility to buy a higher impedance cans, DT770 perhaps. I listen to almost genre, notably instrumental (from acoustic fingerstyle to metal) and prefer flat response with good staging.   Any suggestions about which one...
  thanks for your reply, by the way it's Aune right? sorry I'm new to this DAC/amp category, if I may know, what makes the T1 better than E7?
Hi, is anyone here using HD558 with Fiio E07K Andes? how does that sound?   I'm planning to buy a portable DAC/amp that cost under $100, since E07K can be used as ext. soundcard for PC and quite small for portable player, that would be perfect.