Posts by MissMurd3r

I guess I am lucky I have no issues typing on reds, but I find most switches to be fine. I think I prefer reds and blacks the most though.
Yeah, it's weird. Like I can't work out what part of them is actually causing the discomfort.  
Please excuse the poor lighting http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6439/20120920130638.jpg
I am currently typing this post on a Noppoo Choc Mini with black switches.. I have a Poker with red switches, Ducky Year Of The Dragon with brown switches, Leopold FC700R (white) with blue switches and a rusted Razer Blackwidow..   (No, I did not spill anything on the BW to make it go rusty, only conclusion that can be had is it wasn't finished correctly or something)   Not sure what my favourite switch is though.. Oh and I have way too many custom keys :p
Hi everyone,   I just recently purchased a pair of Noontec Zoro headphones and they sound great, however for some I am not finding them 100 % comfortable.. I have tried to persevere and see if they felt any better after a bit of time, but they just seem to hurt for some reason. I was wondering if it's possible to even chance the earcups on them? Or any suggestions as to what I can do to make them a bit more comfortable?