Posts by JeanMichou

Thanks, so the movement/play in the base area is normal, I was already thinking to return it, but now no. ;)
Hi guys,   I have the v-moda m100 since  few months, and I have a minor problems with them, i'm worried. I wonder if this is only the mine or if it's similar to all the m100 headphones.   The headphone parts move on the base, which is a bit annoying when I move, because I felt this little movement. And one side does not the "clic" sound when i fold/unfold   Little photo :   Thanks    
Many thanks PurpleAngel, you helped me a lot :)
ok, i'll go for 15.32, if 11.32 isn't so much better. (there are 4 kinds of TCXO for audio gd, which one is right ?) But i want to be sure to have cmss-3d and other features from sound card (titanium x-fi non hd) through the optical and dac/amp. I have 50% people who say no, 50% who say you will have
any ideas ?
Are you sure that the simulated surround sound for gaming only outputs through the headphone out ? Is it the same with creative x-fi titanium (non-hd) sound card with optical out ?
I have m100 too, and i have an old SB x-fi titanium non-HD at home. I must take amp/dac for music and films. I listen kaskade, hardwelln AvB too ;)  .    I will go like that : - Gaming : Creative SB x-fi titanium (non-HD) >> optical/toslink >> amp/dac >> headphones (m100s for the moment, perhaps akg k702 or q701 or k702 65th anny in few months for gaming) IT'S sure i'll have the cmss-3d in my headphones with that config, through dac/amp ? - Music : PC >> USB >> amp/dac >>...
 I havent many good experience with mother boards's sound, but it look pretty, you think it sound better for music than creative x-fi titanium non-hd + nfb-15.32 ? And no, CMSS-3D is just the best for gaming.
Hi,   what is the advantage of the two WM8741 ? (i'm newbie here for the moment)   USB : 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz , 192kHz Coaxial: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz ,192kHz Optical: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz   it's a pity, 96 kHz on optical, and its what i will use, thats right ?   Is the Compass 2 WM8741 is better for me ?
Many thanks NamelessPFG,   I have read all of your posts before that ^^ but i wasn't sure, because i don't understand all of english and i prefer to be sure before spend 500€.   So i will go with the Asus Essence One,   PC sound card creative x-fi titanium (non HD) >> optical toslink >> asus essence one >> headphone out for M100 (perhaps k702 in several months)     is asus essence one is good choice here for me ?