Posts by Romani

These 2 cans will have excellent resolution but I am reading the Denons are more confident handling bass. They thump as hard as required only as needed, and the bass is fast acting too from my own experience. I have seen both cans in the flesh and I do think the Denons outshine the Oppos in terms of how classy they look. The Oppos do seem to have larger earcups however so I dont know if that will translate to additional comfort or a wider soundstage. Again I don't feel the...
Have you heard them both? I have read the PM3 is flatter sounding, so not the exact same sound signature. Who is selling the Denons in Oz?
From what I've read, the PM3 sound flatter than the AH-MM400. I've seen someone on my train wearing them. They definitely are larger in size and in my opinion, don't look anywhere near as classy as the Denons. I will say this, they have destroyed my sleep. I ALWAYS make time to listen to them for at least an hour before bed, irrespective of what time it is and whether it is a weeknight or not. Their sound signature is now fixed given the number of hours I have had with...
I am yet to try the PM3 but they would have to be pretty darn impressive to come anywhere near the AH-MM400. I would like to think this thread has died simply because people are enjoying them.
Agree without a doubt.
Thanks for taking my feedback in good stride Thing is I love how the top bar currently looks and agree its simplicity along with the rest of the theme is right on the mark. However as simple as this theme is, it also screams maturity. From the start up and shut down sequences, the navigation of the main menu and the way it is laid out right down to the detail like your Now Playing main menu item perfctly aligning with the Now Playing text once you select that option....
Geez, this is one of those themes where the pics don't do it justice. I just fired this baby up and absolutely love it. Very fitting for the 80's indeed, simple yet manages to have its fancy touches. Well done on a fantastic theme. I will use it as my daily driver and report back if I encounter anything unusual.***EDIT*** Just gave it a good test run. I would say my ONLY piece of feedback is around the missing status of whether a track is currently playing or not. The...
Agree. Either way, no luck of the X5 becoming a halfway X5II
Ah ok, makes sense. Wishful thinking on my part. In that case, the second generation is a huge win over the first one.
Unless you're saying the below is definitely architecture related, there is no reason why the below can't be potentially done via software:All-new power management feature: auto standby mode allows player to remain in standby for weeks, ready to continue playing instantly.