Posts by Romani

That's how I would describe the Monitors compared to the Audio Technicas. Let us know your thoughts once you receive them.
I use them with the Fiio X3 2nd Generation, so will give that a bash.
I am a fan of their looks, functionality and ruggedness. I won't claim them to be the best of the best, however they are amazing all rounders and handle all genres with confidence. The only thing I would say they could've done with is a more prominent mid range as well as more superior instrument separation. Everything else I am an absolute fan of. They are my go to cans for trekking to and from work for the past 2 years. The only cans for the same use i would go for over...
Sorry for the delayed reply. Not yet. Dealing with a 3 year old and 6 month old at home. Any form of TV watching or music listening is on hold for now.
They will stretch over time. I have no comfort issues with them, considering they mostly sit on the ear in my case.
I have never heard anything from Stax which is why I was checking about the Denons. I considered purchasing these this morning given their price point but AliExpress isn't getting the best of reviews, especially with suppliers not sending products and people not being able to get refunds. I might wait till they're available from a more reliable source.
I just looked up the BossHifi. Damn those look stunning. Even thicker earpads than the Denons. Your sound impressions are relative to the Denon or is it just the looks they have in common? If these are the real deal, then they're a bargain!
If streaming is important for you, I hear the Fiio X7 pairs equally well. More expensive than the X3II obviously so it all depends on your budget.
Can't wait to try them. A place here in Sydney has them. Thanks for the tip off