Posts by akash neagi

Yeah I see your confusion... Momentums have two wired versions the on ear and over ear... The on ear one has  a darker tone than the over ear and the on ear uses alcantara pads instead of the leather ones in the over ears... I added the mdr-1rbt because you could also use that in a passive mode and I was wondering if they sounded anything like the normal 1r... Among the the headphones I mentioned here just the 1r has a Bluetooth, noise-canceling and passive variant all...
was that a joke about the momentum versions??? as far as I know the momentums have on ear or over ear... I got the over ear....
Actually ended up getting the momentums... I love them and they sound funner with my e12diy....
I've beenbusing my diy for some time now with my ie80 and I have to say I am falling in love with adele all over again.... My setup is wolfson s3》e12diy》ie80/xba3/momentum/hd518/xba-h1...
That my friend is magnifici.....HAHAHA.....Well what can I say.... 
lol I was on my way to Sydney so didn't check head-fi Finally reached Sydney and on my way got a XBA-H1 and also piked up my e12diy time for some serious listening!!!!
You from USyd????
Do you use the Hybrid tips???They kinda help....There aren't many mods out there for XBAs that I know off...Actually I can't think of any XBA mods....I just EQ my music...
$419 actually translated to about USD $377 which I think is reasonable.... Especially as Noisy Motel offers free shipping on it...