or Connect

Posts by akash neagi

Asked my dad how he felt about investing in hd800s for me and I'd pay him back over the course of a few years...I consider myself lucky to be able to post this story here cuz after I saw the way he looked at me I thought he was going to kill me right there...
cop is the beyerdynamic custom one pro... the diy is a lot of different amps in one so in a way it can be better or worse than the A depending on what opamp and buffer combination you use... they do give you a few sets with which you can have 12 different combinations and you can always buy new parts... the gear you have is really good... all I had when I started out was a pair of xba-3 and a pair of old cheap philips studio monitor headphones that was just in the...
 I got my X5 and e12diy coming out of a ie80 and cop while I'm away from home...Just got the cop a few weeks back it sounds immense...
That looks really nice...Are those Meze Classic 88s I see???What are they like???
Congratulations!!!and sorry for your wallet
look into the ie800 or the sony z5... I'd also consider spending some money on a dac/dap/amp... 
a_recording did a nice little video where he talks to Wing at minidisc It's a small and cozy shop and the only one of it's king in Sydney as far as I know of  
That's my next upgrade too...I'm thinking jh16...