Posts by Endcode

I have and love the KZ-GR, but I was wondering if there was any other iems from KZ that are better at detail retrieval and have better PRaT (I was looking at the GK-ANV, KZ-CM9, and the KZ-ES? Or am I better off getting a TTPOD T1? 
Apex Cloud   Because it's right up there with the mountains, but it isn't a mountain (it isn't a flagship I'm guessing), and since it's design is different from conventional shape, I think Cloud is suitable.
Ordered a KZ-GR a little while back, it should come in tomorrow. I'm expecting great things c:
Im actually doing most of my in home listening with an MDR-F1, but These are still the portables to beat meng
Im back, I went nearly a semester without the Logans powering me through BUT THEY'RE FIXED, AND NOW I CAN DO MY FINALS IN PEACE
Saw skullcandy aviators and sennheiser momentums
 Unfortunately I haven't, but I am a little curious. I think it will be pretty hard to beat the F1
I didnt want to take a full picture, my desk looks like a mess LOL
Lol nope, a reasonable guess though. Thats actually my mouse, that I will be replacing eventually.
It sounds midrange centric, with a well extended treble. I do hear some gentle sub bass roll off, but it is by no means detracting from the overall balance. Attack is slower than grados generally are, but I believe this to be more realistic. It strikes a good balance between euphony and realism IMO. This also has the best soundstage I've heard from a headphone, due to the design being more like 2 mini near field speakers strapped to your head. Cant wait to upgrade my...